Introduction

After regaining the halo of the heroine, she became popular

Work related

    After regaining the aura of the heroine, she became popular

    Author: A Thin

    Introduction:

    [It's over! The copy of the next edition of "Master of Metaphysics Dreams of Having Black Fans" is at the bottom]

    Shen Tinglan is wearing a book, and she is wearing the heroine with the same name and surname as her.

    It's a pity that the cannon fodder supporting heroine in the original book descended from the system, snatching away the halo of the heroine, causing the original heroine to die tragically.

    System: If you want to survive, you need to collect everyone's favorite points and regain the halo of the heroine!

    Shen Tinglan took a look at her own situation - she has been in a vase for many years, her acting skills are embarrassing, she is top-notch, and has countless black fans!

    In order to survive, she can only be forced to open business!

    When Shen Tinglan crossed over, he happened to be in an escape room live broadcast variety show, and black fans were frantically swiping the barrage:

    "Can the show crew replace Shen Tinglan? I don't want to see her!"

    But after the live broadcast started, the audience watched Shen Tinglan, who is not pretentious at all, has a superior IQ and easily solves problems...

    Anti-fans: Hiss—a hundred million dots look good?

    Later, Shen Tinglan went to act, and the black fans came here after smelling the smell!

    "Shen Tinglan, a variety show guy, doesn't she know that she is an acting lowland in the entertainment industry? Wouldn't it be humiliating to act?!"

    But after her acting clips were broadcast, her black fans became real fans in seconds.

    "Master Lan's acting skills are too superb! I beg Master Lan to make more works!"

    Shen Tinglan successfully won the actress, and the few remaining black fans can only rack their brains to black her:

    "She is shameless! Lu Xiyan fired CP!"

    The next day, Shenyan (Shen Yan) CP super talk host "Shenyan Perfect Match" was revealed to be Lu Xiyan's vest.

    Black powder:? ? ? Movie Emperor Lu, you are wrong!

    Pre-acquisition 【Metaphysics masters dream of having black fans】

    Metaphysics master Chu Yanxiao has been very poor because of his accurate divination and leaked too many secrets.

    Unexpectedly, after an accidental death, she passed on to an even poorer 18th-line female artist who had just debuted!

    It also binds a system called "Get Black Fans Get the World".

    System: Want to get rich? Want to become Bai Fumei and reach the pinnacle of life?

    Chu Yan swallowed with a smile: I want to dream!

    System: Then go collect black fans! As long as you collect enough 10 million black fans! You can get an unlimited black card!

    Chu Yan smiled and rolled up his sleeves: Isn't it just annoying! How difficult it is!

    So she started dying.

    Hearing that a certain top fan is protecting her shortcomings, she made a calculation and posted a blog to expose that certain top fan's character is worrying, and she has done bad things behind her back.

    I heard that everyone hates the shame of strong support, so she took all the resources and showed off in a high-profile way that she brought money into the group.

    I heard that everyone can't understand Versailles, she carefully considers every word she speaks, and strives to be in Versailles.

    I heard that Actor Feng's fans hate to stir up CP the most, so she deliberately cue him to fire CP on various occasions.

    Chu Yanxiao originally thought that he would die like this, and he would definitely gather enough black fans to complete the task soon, become Bai Fumei, and reach the pinnacle of life.

    But who can tell her! Why did she do all the things mentioned in "What do celebrities do to attract black people" on XX. Not only did she not get black fans, but she also attracted a lot of fans? ?

    What's even more outrageous is that one day the film emperor actually posted a blog!

    Feng Yan: I promise your pursuit @楚言笑

    Chu Yanxiao:? ? ?

    You may not believe it, I'm just greedy for your fans...

    ——Intention

    : Excellent people will attract each other

    One-sentence introduction: Give me back what was stolen from me!

    Content Tags: Entertainment Circle||System||Crossing Books||Shuangwen

    Search Keywords: Protagonist: Shen Tinglan┃Supporting role: Lu Xiyan┃Others: Advance collection of "Masters of Metaphysics Want to Have Black Fans in Their Dreams" Please bookmark it!

    Article perspective: heroine

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes