34

Chapter 34

    Li Wan is Fang Yaoyao's assistant. Since she failed to delete the video in the dressing room last time, Fang Yaoyao no longer trusts her, and she does everything behind her back.

    Li Wan was honest, knowing that she was not trusted, she didn't take the initiative to go up to Fang Yaoyao when she was on the phone.

    It just happened that she was in the stairwell one time, and Fang Yaoyao was on the phone on the balcony of the corridor separated by a wall.

    Li Wan was afraid that Fang Yaoyao would misunderstand that she was eavesdropping if she made any noise, so she could only wait for Fang Yaoyao to finish the phone call before daring to leave.

    She didn't know what the other side was talking about, but she only heard Fang Yaoyao say "prescribe Shen Tinglan and send her there.", "Let Mr. Wang wait in Shen Tinglan's room, and put reminder/qing aromatherapy in the room , she will definitely not be able to escape.", "Find a reporter in advance to start the live broadcast!" and so on.

    She didn't take it seriously at first, until she was rescued by Shen Tinglan after being held by Fang Yaoyao again, and the other party also helped her arrange for her younger brother. The matter was told to Shen Tinglan.

    So Shen Tinglan knew that Fang Yaoyao would drug herself, but she didn't expect Fang Yaoyao's method of drugging to be so difficult to guard against!

    If she hadn't suddenly thought of Li Wan's words before she opened the door of her room, and immediately turned around and knocked on Ruan Tian's door, she must have fallen for Fang Yaoyao's way now!

    Anyway, she couldn't fall asleep anymore, so Shen Tinglan simply got up and leaned against the head of the bed, took out her phone to watch the news.

    Although there were not many guests in that hotel before, there were still some here and there.

    They made such a big noise in the room corridor, other hotel guests naturally noticed.

    Although they didn't come out to watch the excitement, some saw the police coming through the cat's eyes, and some secretly opened the door a little to hear their conversation.

    So as soon as they were taken away, all kinds of news were flying all over the sky.

    Netizens integrated the information and came to the same conclusion as the police deduced.

    All of a sudden, Fang Yaoyao was scolded all over the Internet, and she almost ran away from the few remaining fans!

    Shen Tinglan has accumulated a group of fans through several variety shows, and has attracted many mother fans through "You Are My Little Sweetie".

    Now Lan fans see their idol being bullied like this, they are all furious!

    President Ruan Tian, ​​as Shen Tinglan's assistant, couldn't do many things in person, for fear of being misunderstood as Shen Tinglan's order, so the vice president stepped forward! With angry Lan fans began to fight back!

    Some Lan fans are responsible for repeating these wicked things that Fang Yaoyao did, trying to make Fang Yaoyao confuse to the center of the earth, and there is no possibility of turning over again!

    Some Lan fans are responsible for taking the rhythm to go to the black hotel, constantly emphasizing that the hotel's behavior of harming the privacy of customers is breaking the law! Successfully made the hotel's behavior arouse the wrath of passers-by! Follow Lan Fan to call and complain, and go to various apps to write bad reviews for the hotel!