53

Chapter 53

    After all, Jiang Yan and Si Xu are really miserable because of themselves, and they have "Kung Fu" skills, but they don't.

    Shen Tinglan felt guilty for a while, and just about to say something, she heard Lu Xiyan chuckle and said, "Think about it carefully, as a Shidi who started out as a male drama, it's okay to be timid! Even a little girl in the drama Can't compare, where do you put your face?"

    Jiang Yan blushed, pulled up the chair between the two of them and sat down, "Master Lan, how can you be an ordinary girl? She can't face even a ghost. A warrior who changed his color! How can I compare with her?"

    Just as he was talking, Si Xu also came over, sat down at the last seat of the four-person table, and asked casually, "Hey, why are you so young that you can do everything? "

    Probably because I'm a quick learner." Shen Tinglan felt guilty again.

    After all, she has lived a whole life longer than others, and she has all kinds of unimaginable skills, so she seems to be able to do everything!

    Jiang Yan nodded, and asked with some doubts, "Actually, what's even more strange to me is...you are obviously so awesome, why did you get mixed up like this before? How did you get the nickname 'the acting lowland in the entertainment industry'?"

    "I came out of an orphanage with no connections and background. As soon as I debuted, I had an affair with Su Shen. Chen Pianpian also suggested that the company should not deal with it and let it develop, saying that black and red are also red. From where I was targeted, The recorded variety shows I went to were edited maliciously, and the reputation will be bad over time."

    Shen Tinglan shrugged and said indifferently, as if he was talking about something other than his own experience.

    In fact, this is indeed not her experience, but the experience of the original owner.

    "As for the 'entertainment circle's acting skills depression'." Shen Tinglan continued to explain, "Because I went to small crews before, if I played a supporting role better than the leading role, who would dare to use me in the future?" She

    said As soon as they said it, the three of them thought of the incident Fang Yaoyao had caused before.

    Didn't Fang Yaoyao do these insane things because she felt that Shen Tinglan was better at acting than her, overpowered her, and was driven by jealousy?

    Thinking about it this way, the three of them sympathized with her experience, Si Xu patted her on the shoulder, "I will cover you from now on, no one will dare to bully you!

    " Find out if there is a role that suits you, don't worry! With me here, no one will dare to envy you because of your good acting skills!"

    Shen Tinglan smiled sweetly, "Thanks to Sister Si, I was able to shoot the cover of "Fashion". Didn’t you recommend this drama to me, Brother Jiang Yan? Sister Si and Brother Jiang Yan have already helped me a lot!”

    Lu Xiyan felt that it would be a bit out of place if he didn’t make a statement at this time, and said, “What needs help in the future? You can come to me at any time."

    The little girl is really innocent, she is so beautiful, she has no background and connections, and she is really easy to be targeted by herself in this cannibalistic entertainment circle.

    Unexpectedly, Shen Tinglan quickly waved his hand, "No need, I appreciate Lu Yingdi's kindness!"

    Just kidding, being targeted by Su Shen's girlfriend fans before was uncomfortable enough, if you add Lu Yingdi's girlfriend fans... Then her Is the task still done? !