64

Chapter 64

    When Chen Pianpian just finished writing "Mountain", Pianfan was still blowing rainbow farts in the barrage.

    【I'm coming! Finally, I can see my calligraphy works by Pianbao again! ]

    [Didn't many people say that Pianbao's talented girl is fake and hyped? This time it's live! Heizi, open your dog eyes and take a good look at my calligraphy works by Pianbao! ]

    [My Pianbao is probably the best in calligraphy in the entertainment industry! 】

    【Let you see what it means to be truly "proficient in everything"! ]

    [Huh! I see you have any reason to DISS Pianbao! ]

    But when Chen Pianpian wrote the second word "Zhen", Chen Pianpian's fans in the live broadcast room paused for a few seconds without posting bullet screens.

    Looking at the word "Jane", they doubted themselves like the host.

    ——Ah, why do I think this word is not good-looking? Could it be that I don't know how to appreciate calligraphy?

    In front of the camera, Chen Pianpian didn't realize that her calligraphy skills were taken away when writing the last three strokes of "Zhen", which caused the proportion of the last three strokes to be out of balance, making the whole character "Zhen" weird and awkward.

    She is still confidently writing both "sea" and "taste".

    Without the blessing of calligraphy skills, these two characters seem to be written by an elementary school student who has just learned to write big characters, crooked and horrible.

    The look on the host's face was as ugly as if he had been constipated for many years.

    When Chen Pianpian's team proposed to show off their calligraphy and painting, Chen Pianpian also performed for them on the spot.

    The program team saw that Chen Pianpian's calligraphy is really good, and the paintings are also very beautiful, so they hit it off with her team and planned to show off in the show.

    At that time, the program group asked Chen Pianpian, should I draw and write in advance and send the finished product directly to Mr. Liu?

    Chen Pianpian's team refused. They felt that such black fans still have something to say, and they would definitely force it to be written and painted by someone else.

    Now it is indeed real, real ugly!

    Chen Pianpian has shadows about her skills, and she is afraid that her skills will be gone if she is too late, so her mind is full of "write it quickly!

    " After dipping in the ink, he picked up the pen and prepared to continue painting.

    But after writing these four characters, even people who don't know calligraphy can see the ugliness of these four characters.

    Looking at these four words, Pianfen's rainbow farts can't be blown anymore, even thinking of those rainbow fart barrages before... Pianfans feel a dull pain in their faces.

    They can't wait to fill up the barrage to block their Pian Bao's horrible words.

    【That's it? The person who writes the best calligraphy in the entertainment industry? 】

    【That's it? "Proficient in everything in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting"? 】

    【That's it? Talented woman? ]