102

Chapter 102

    The phone rang suddenly, Shen Tinglan glanced at the caller ID, it was an unfamiliar number.

    She hesitated for a moment, but picked it up anyway.

    "Lan Lan." Lu Xiyan's voice sounded from the other end of the phone.

    "Mr. Lu? What's the matter?" Shen Tinglan heard his voice, guessing that it should be Lu Xiyan's backup number.

    "I just saw the news about Chen Pianpian." Lu Xiyan seemed hesitant to speak.

    "So...you guessed my handwriting when you called me?"

    Anyone who has been in the circle for a while should be able to guess it, #陈罗波极沉听兰# This trending search must be her dry. Not to mention a smart person like Lu Xiyan.

    Shen Tinglan chuckled, and asked half-jokingly, "Does Teacher Lu think that I'm throwing trouble at

    you ?" It's just that I know...you were bullied like this by Chen Pianpian before."

    Seeing that she was bullied by Chen Pianpian before, Lu Xiyan felt sorry for her and became even more dissatisfied with Chen Pianpian. That's why I couldn't resist calling her.     Shen Tinglan didn't expect Lu Xiyan to have such a reaction. She

    curled her lips and said with a smile, "It's all over, and I'm done with revenge."

On the other hand, ""Fighting for the Country" is no accident, it should be able to be scheduled for July 1st this year, and then participate in the film festival after the National Day." "Director Su's

    action is quite fast." Shen Tinglan recalled the filming process, feeling emotional "I'm looking forward to this movie."

    She chatted with Lu Xiyan for a few words, and then hung up the phone when she heard a knock on the door of the room.

    She ran over to open the door, and saw Si Xu, who was usually lazy, standing at the door with an unhappy expression.

    Seeing her come out, Si Xu hugged her, "Lan Lan, how many crimes have you committed before..."

    Shen Tinglan knew that her sister was also caring for her, so she felt warm in her heart.

    She hugged Si Xu back, and in turn comforted her, "The previous things are over, now I have your love and protection, I am very happy!" "Sister will always protect you!" Si Xu let go of her, and

    then He touched her head, and a sternness flashed in his eyes, "When Chen Pianpian is sentenced, I will definitely find someone to 'take care' of her inside!"

    With joint pressure from the Lu family and the Si family, Chen Pianpian and Shi Pianpian Always sentenced soon. The police started with them and also uncovered the supply chain that supplied them with drugs.

    The personal studio that Mr. Shi invested for Chen Pianpian was investigated, and all their assets were frozen.

    Not only that, the negative news about Chen Pianpian is so big, and the endorsements she cooperated with before have brought her to court one after another, and she will face huge liquidated damages.

    It is said that Chen Pianpian has actually made a lot of money in the past few years, but if she wants to pay off these liquidated damages, it may not be enough to sell all her deposits and fixed assets.

    Chen Pianpian's nonsense was all seen by Shen Tinglan on Weibo.

    When she was about to quit Weibo after reading the news, Weibo suddenly recommended a person she might know in the address book.