3

Chapter 3

    Shen Tinglan and Jiang Yan didn't go far when they heard footsteps behind them.

    Jiang Yan froze, turned his head tremblingly, and was relieved to see Cheng Zihuan running over.

    Cheng Zihuan took a sneak look at Shen Tinglan, pretending to be nonchalant and said, "I just told them that we will be in groups of three, and they will act in groups of three."

    Naturally, Shen Tinglan had no objection.

    Knowing that Jiang Yan was afraid, the two put Jiang Yan in the middle one after the other.

    Jiang Yan in the middle instantly felt overwhelmed with a sense of security, inexplicably confident that "even if an NPC rushes up to my face in the next second, I won't be too scared".

    On the way up the stairs, Cheng Zihuan couldn't help asking Shen Tinglan, "Sister Tinglan, aren't you afraid?"

    Shen Tinglan smiled lightly, "You know it's fake, why are you still afraid?"

    Jiang Yan patted His chest muscles said humbly, "I also know that this is all fake, but it doesn't affect my fear!" "

    Yes! And shouldn't girls be more afraid of these things?" Cheng Zihuan thought about it before Chen Pianpian He and Tao Lengyue were so frightened that their faces paled, thinking that those two should be the normal operation for girls to play horror themes.

    On the other hand, Shen Tinglan... Well, she is indeed the girl he likes! It really is so different!

    [Halo value +50 (Cheng Zihuan 300/1000)]

    It really is him!

    Shen Tinglan glanced at Cheng Zihuan calmly, this guy likes bold ones? Easy to talk about!

    The three of them walked to the door of Room 201, Shen Tinglan discussed with Cheng Zihuan, "I think there may be NPCs in this room, you protect Jiang Yan first, let me go in and take a look?" Cheng Zihuan saw Jiang Yan hugging him

    tightly With his arm, he could only swallow the words of refusal, and nodded reluctantly.

    Shen Tinglan opened the door, and saw a ghost standing on a chair facing them, ready to hang himself.

    Seeing them, the hanged ghost purposely stretched out his hand to scare them indiscriminately, and shouted ferociously while scratching, "Come on, come hang with me!" Shen Tinglan

    and Cheng Zihuan were at a loss. He looked at the hanged ghost performing hard with an expression.

    Jiang Yan really wanted to scream, but he was afraid that his performance would stretch his hips too much, so he could only hold Cheng Zihuan's arm tightly and try to calm himself down.

    The hanged ghost saw that none of these people were scared to piss, and immediately felt that they were insulting his professional ability, so he tried his best to scare them with his teeth and claws.

    It may be that the hanged ghost used too much force and accidentally kicked the stool over!

    Before, the rope was just hanging around his neck in vain, but when the stool fell down, the rope tightly strangled his neck, and it became a real hanging in a second.

    The hanged ghost rolled his eyes at this strangulation, and Jiang Yan was so frightened that he almost screamed again.

    Seeing that the hanged ghost kicked over the stool and accidentally hanged himself, Shen Tinglan and Cheng Zihuan stopped watching the play and rushed to save him.