59

Chapter 59

    The reason why "Acting Competition" looks good is because he has a lot of tricks!

    In the first few rounds of the elimination system, all those whose acting skills were not up to standard were eliminated, and then they began to play various tricks.

    So after the script game ended, the interview session started, and the audience didn't think there was anything wrong, and continued to watch the live broadcast happily.

    Shen Tinglan performed really well in this round, she ranked first in points, and the audience voted first in the AB group as well!

    So after interviewing the two mentors, the next step is to interview her.     The host didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, and the first sentence he came up with was: "Actually, this interview session was added temporarily. The reason is because

    of Shen Tinglan and Lu Yingdi."

The theater lasted for 3 hours, but because of the coquettish manipulations of Lord Lan and Actor Lu, it ended in less than an hour and a half, and the director had no choice but to add this interview session temporarily." Director of the program group: "...

    "

    Who Let you say this! I don't want to lose face!

    After the host finished teasing the program group, he changed the subject and brought the topic to Shen Tinglan.

    "Ms. Shen's reputation was not very good before, and she was known as the 'entertainment industry acting depression', but your recent works seem to have a good reputation? Your performance in our "Acting Competition" is also remarkable, so we are very happy I'm curious where you got this title?"

    Shen Tinglan smiled slightly, "I was really not good at acting before, so I have been studying hard. Judging from everyone's reactions, my learning results are not bad?"

    " More than good, even the director praised your acting skills!" The host joked, "And you can fool Shidi with your good acting skills now!" A certain Jiang

    Shidi: "..."

    Don't cue I need face!

    The host continued to ask: "Can you tell me how you improved your acting skills? I believe everyone is also curious about this question!"

    "Probably just watch more dramas and practice in front of the mirror."

    Shen Tinglan didn't talk nonsense.

    In the beginning, she relied on this clumsy method to improve her acting skills little by little in her original world.

    At that time, she got up at 5 o'clock every morning to practice her voice, lines, and body. Most of the time during the day is spent watching dramas and practicing acting in front of the mirror.

    Everyone said that her acting skills improved rapidly because of her high talent. Only she knew that she could rely on her talent to make her starting point higher than others, but if she wanted to go further, she couldn't do without day-to-day hard work.

    Host: "That's all?"

    "And get up early every day to practice your voice and lines." Shen Tinglan replied unhurriedly, "Maybe I'm stupid and can't find a shortcut, so I can only use stupid ways to improve myself. "

    The host smiled and said, "The method is very simple, but it's hard to persevere!"

    Shen Tinglan nodded, then shook her head again, "If you really like it...it's not difficult to persevere!"