89

Chapter 89

    The media that can take pictures in the venue are some relatively large media companies. They are very gentlemanly and did not take pictures of this scene, or even if they did, they would not publish it.

    But the frightening thing is that the live broadcast is now live, even if the photographer didn't take the picture, the people all over the country have seen the scene of Chen Pianpian's dress collapsing and revealing half of her chest stickers.

    [Ah... what's going on here? The quality of this dress is not good, is it? ]

    [It has nothing to do with the quality of the dress, it's just that Chen Pianpian's figure is not good enough! When her dress was split to the waist, I saw the fat on Chen Pianpian's waist! ]

    [I saw it too! I didn't maintain my figure and forced to wear this kind of dress that shows my figure. I feel that Chen Pianpian deserves it? ]

    [Pianfen keeps bragging about her good figure, what's wrong with that? The waist is full of fat, and the chest is also padded, maybe she still has fat on her belly! ]

    [u1s1, Chen Pianpian used to be in good shape, probably because she ate too much recently and couldn't control it? 】

    【How can a female star not control her figure? Is it possible that she is pregnant? /狗头】

    ......

    Chen Pianpian ran all the way back to her previous dressing room, turned on the live broadcast with trembling hands, hoping that the live broadcast platform would cut off the signal in time.

    When she saw that the barrage was full of discussions about the fat on her waist, and no one was paying attention to the red carpet of the next actress, she finally broke down!

    What the hell is going on! How could I suddenly gain weight? Could it be that his body buff is gone?

    When her mind was in a mess, she suddenly saw [Is it possible that she is pregnant? 】

    She paused, and then remembered that she hadn't been to her aunt for two weeks, but she was too busy recently, so she didn't even notice it.

    Donors always don't like to take measures when they do that kind of thing, and let themselves take medicine afterwards.

    It seems... the last time she was about to take medicine, she was interrupted by something, but she forgot about it and never took it.

    Chen Pianpian touched her stomach subconsciously.

    Is she really pregnant? That's why she's getting fat?

    At this time, she didn't care about the torn skirt, so she quickly ordered a pregnancy test kit on a shopping platform and sent it back to her home.

    Then he dialed the phone number of the gold master.

    Shen Tinglan in the audience sat in his seat and watched Chen Pianpian make a fool of himself, feeling extremely comfortable.

    Originally, she planned to take back all the skills and buffs at once on the day of Chen Pianpian's concert.

    But today Chen Pianpian is still thinking about calculating herself, so she must give Chen Pianpian some color, even if she pays 100,000 halo points, it doesn't matter!

    Now that the big revenge has been avenged, Shen Tinglan feels much more at ease!

    Shen Tinglan was sitting near the corridor. The female celebrity on her left watched Chen Pianpian's embarrassment, and said in admiration, "Who gave Chen Pianpian the courage to wear such a dress with so much fat?? It's just her body With the thickness of the flesh, it’s amazing that the dress doesn’t fall apart!”