66

Chapter 66

    [? ? ? Qiao Xiaoxuan, what kind of confusing speech is this? 】

    【Xiaoxuan is right, that chicken is really pitiful! Think about it, would you feel uncomfortable if you were strangled? ]

    [I understand the truth, but where is the chicken not carrying it by the neck? 】

    【Shen Tinglan can hug a chicken! ]

    [...All right, you're right! 】

    Shen Tinglan looked at Qiao Xiaoxuan as if she was looking crazy, "So I shouldn't be choking it?"

    Qiao Xiaoxuan's eyes were slightly red, "No! It hurts to look at it! It's so pitiful!" "

    Okay Let's go!" Shen Tinglan nodded, and released the big cock with a loose hand.

    Animals are very sensitive. After being released, the big rooster immediately moved away from the female devil who grabbed him just now, and ran in the opposite direction to the female devil.

    Unfortunately, this direction happened to be Qiao Xiaoxuan.

    Qiao Xiaoxuan watched the big cock jumping towards her in horror, so scared that she subconsciously picked up the pillow and threw it at the big cock.

    "Don't come here!"

    The big cock who was hit by the pillow was angry, and it flapped its wings and jumped on Qiao Xiaoxuan's body. Its dirty paws left several paw prints on her light-colored skirt, and even touched her body. The skirt is hooked.

    Qiao Xiaoxuan screamed in fright, "Ah, get out of here! Shen Tinglan, take it away!!"

    Shen Tinglan clicked her tongue softly, "The big cock is so cute, why did you hit it with a pillow? You Didn't you see that it hurts? You are so cruel!" Si

    Xu who was sitting on the sofa also choked his throat and imitated Qiao Xiaoxuan's tone, "It hurts just by looking at it, it's so pitiful!

    " Is it all what Qiao Xiaoxuan said to Shen Tinglan just now?

    Qiao Xiaoxuan was so angry that she was in a daze, and the big cock scratched her high heels fiercely, leaving an ugly mark on her shoes.

    Shen Tinglan also knew how to accept it as soon as it was good. Seeing that the big cock was almost done, she strode over to grab the big cock and carried it back into her hand.

    At this time, Qiao Xiaoxuan's hair was messy, her clothes and shoes were tossed and dirty by the big cock, and she completely lost her delicate appearance when she first came here.

    Qiao Xiaoxuan didn't care about her own image, pointed at Shen Tinglan's nose and said angrily, "You just want the big cock to bully me, don't you! You are so vicious!" Shen Tinglan rolled her eyes and held

    the The big cock raised up, "Please, it's not because you think it's pitiful and let me let it go? You're doing it yourself, how can you rely on me?"

    Seeing the big cock, Qiao Xiaoxuan took a few steps back in fright. When she lowered her head and saw her skirt and shoes, her heart ached, and she shouted at Shen Tinglan, "I don't care! It's because of your big cock that you came to attack me, and you made a mess of it." Broke my skirt and shoes! You have to pay me!"

    Shen Tinglan handed the cock to the staff, the program crew was not that harsh, the guests didn't want to do things like killing and they wouldn't force them too much, the staff I took the big cock and ran out to help deal with it.