21

Chapter 21

    The horror maze is the highlight of this haunted house, and it is also the scariest link, because you don't know if there will be "ghosts" jumping out of the corner to scare you.

    After passing the maze of horrors, the guests entered a secret laboratory.

    Walking through the corridor, watching all kinds of strange creatures struggling with tubes in the glass doors on both sides, not to mention the timid Fang Xiaojia and Xie Zhuwei, even Yuan Xiao's scalp was a little numb.

    "Woo~ This is too scary! You must have nightmares at night!" Xie Zhuwei didn't dare to look around at all, and walked forward while holding Shen Tinglan's arms tightly.

    "Actually, these monsters are the same as the bears and rabbits that hand out leaflets at the entrance of the playground. They are all played by people. They are so hot and stuffy in summer with such thick covers. Tsk, how pitiful!" Shen

    Tinglan While comforting the beauties hanging on both arms, he observed the surrounding environment.

    "This should be a biochemical laboratory. If we go further, there should be zombies."

    Yuan Xiao nodded in agreement, "I guess so! Most movies act like this!"

    Fang Xiaojia was terrified when she heard this, "Ah I'm most afraid of zombies..."

    "Don't be afraid, just do as I tell you!" Shen Tinglan turned off the headset, and several other guests followed her.

    Several people got together and muttered for a long time before turning on the headset again.

    [Do you still remember the show operation after listening to the Languan headset in "Escape Time" last time? ]

    [I remember! ! ]

    [Seeing Shen Tinglan and Guan Mai... I first lit the wax for the program crew! 】

    【? ? ? Haven't seen "Escape Time", can anyone explain? ] [If you haven’t watched it,     I wo

    n’t give you any spoilers. Let me guide you to the latest episode of "Escape Time".

What else can zombies do? 】

    [Anyway, Shen Tinglan's brain circuit is different from others, you never know what harm she can come up with! ]

    ...

    The director of the program group was also curious, "There will be a group of zombies chasing them here in a while, what else can she do?" The     producer spread his hands, "How do I know

    ."

Without any solution, he puffed up his chest, and his face was full of confidence again, "I suspect that Shen Tinglan may think that the NPCs here are also appearing one by one, hum! When a group of zombies appear together in a while, it will definitely scare her to death." !"

    The producer took a deep look at the director.

    Although he didn't know what Shen Tinglan discussed with them when he closed the mic, he was sure that the director would be slapped in the face again!

    The four guests continued to walk forward, and it didn't take long before the monsters inside the glass doors on both sides turned into zombies. These zombies tilted their necks and slammed on the glass door helplessly.

    Even though Shen Tinglan had been doing heart massages with Fang Xiaojia and Xie Zhuwei just now, they were still terrified.

    "Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo""