70

Chapter 70

    The car turned around and returned to the private club just now.

    On the way, the three of them had probably made a plan.

    The summary is - Xiao Zhou pretended to be an assistant and followed Shen Tinglan in, while Xiao Wu waited outside for the brothers from the team to come over.

    In case something happened inside, Xiao Wu, who was waiting outside, could also rush in to help immediately.

    Xiaozhou is relatively thin, and his appearance of frailty is very deceptive, so when Shen Tinglan brought him to appear in front of Fang Yaoyao, Fang Yaoyao didn't react at all.

    Shen Tinglan thought to herself that she didn't know if this private club was against her or something, both enemies invited her here for an appointment every day.

    Fang Yaoyao is obviously much more haggard than before, her eye sockets are sunken, and she has lost more than a circle of weight. It seems that she is not doing well under Yang Jinhao's hands.

    Seeing Shen Tinglan coming in, Fang Yaoyao made no secret of her hatred for her, "It's all because of you! I became like this!" "

    Hey, hey, don't blame me! You've become like this is entirely your own fault, okay?"

    Shen Tinglan asked unceremoniously, "Am I forcing you to find Yang Jinhao as a benefactor or am I forcing you to drug me?" "

    Besides, my time is precious. If you came to me just to say this Can I go?"

    The cup in Fang Yaoyao's hand was about to be crushed, she gritted her teeth and said, "Where's the money? Are you ready?"

    Shen Tinglan rolled her eyes gracefully, "Give me time to prepare the money Is it? Although I said that the number of 250 is very suitable for you, I just promised you to come here, and I didn’t promise you 2.5 million, right?” Fang Yaoyao smiled instead of anger, “Hey, okay, let’s let you be proud for a while, and you’ll be right away

    . I can’t laugh anymore!”

    Shen Tinglan said calmly, “Oh”, and then asked, “When is Yang Jinhao coming?”

    Fang Yaoyao sneered, “You guessed it was a trap, but you still came, you are too much Arrogant?"

    "Anyway, I called the police in advance, and I believe in the police uncle!" Shen Tinglan took out a bottle of mineral water from his bag and took a sip, "I'm quite strange, after being tortured like this, you still serve as a lackey for Yang Jinhao? Aren’t you a jitter?”

    “Call the police? You can wait until the police come.”

    Fang Yaoyao stood up and looked at her condescendingly, “It’s useless for you to delay now, anyway, Yang Jinhao has already brought his brother over. "

    "As for why I still helped him trick you out..." Fang Yaoyao's eyes seemed to be suddenly poisoned, and she smiled maliciously, "Of course it's because I want you to taste the torture of being under house arrest!" "

    As soon as he finished speaking, the door of the box was opened from the outside, and the leader, Yang Jinhao, stared at Shen Tinglan lewdly, and there were four burly men standing behind him.

    The size of the box is not small, and Yang Jinhao and the burly man are not too crowded when they come in together.

    He signaled the people behind him to close the door, and said with narrowed eyes, "It is said that Ms. Shen is a beautiful beauty who unifies the aesthetics of the entertainment industry. I didn't expect that this real person looks better than the TV! Yang wants to invite Ms. Shen to play together, but I don't know Ms. Shen Can I show you some face?"