77

Chapter 77

    Shen Tinglan, who is at the center of public opinion, has nothing unusual on her face, and her follow-up filming performance is also very stable. It seems that the news on the Internet does not seem to affect her at all.

    But Meng Yang looked absent-minded, and made several low-level mistakes and was reprimanded by director Wei Cheng.

    Shen Tinglan already suspected that all of this had something to do with Meng Yang, but seeing his expression now, she felt even more certain.

    She was not in a hurry at all, and she asked Deng Xin to help her see if she could find out something about Meng Yang during the filming break.

    In the evening, after the day's filming, everyone was talking and laughing, packing up their things and preparing to go back to the room to rest.

    The crew of "I'm Really Sick" is not so rich and powerful. In order to save money, the artists live in twin rooms with their assistants.

    Shen Tinglan and Ruan Tian returned to the room, and Ruan Tian, ​​who had been holding back all afternoon, finally couldn't help but start complaining.

    "Ahhhh, I'm so pissed off! Those keyboard warriors on the Internet are so annoying! Why do they know nonsense every day!"

    Shen Tinglan has been filming in the afternoon, except for sending a message to Deng Xin. On the phone, she asked while washing up, "What did they say?"

    Ruan Tian said angrily, "Didn't they say that you want to fire CP with Meng Yang, what else would you do besides blood-sucking and fire CP!" "Who is that?

    " Ah, this is all! You are much more popular than Meng Yang now, Sister Tinglan! You will be at a disadvantage if you fry CP!" Shen Tinglan thought for a while and

    said, "Well, probably because Meng Yang has more works than me. .”

    Meng Yanghuo had acted in a few online dramas before, but he became popular because of a Dangai TV series on Star TV. Although few people watched the shoddy online dramas before, they were all included in his works anyway, so his fans always said that our brother's works are thieves every time!

    On the other hand, Shen Tinglan, now there is only one web drama "You Are My Little Sweetie", even if the reputation is not bad, but this web drama stands there alone, compared with Meng Yang who has a bunch of works, it seems that there is no work Is it?

    Ruan Tian curled her lips, and asked puzzledly: "Sister Tinglan, do you think Meng Yang did this?"

    Shen Tinglan was gargling, and said a vague "hmm".

    "But why did he do this? It's not good for him, right?"

    Ruan Tian really couldn't understand Meng Yang's approach. It stands to reason that everyone is filming in the same crew. If there is something wrong with Shen Tinglan's word of mouth, it will not affect the entire crew. what? If the show fails, won't Meng Yang be unlucky too?

    Shen Tinglan spat out mouthwash and explained: "I guess he wants to fight.

    " It is said that there is no definite male lead, we can only see who has strong ability, so that the audience thinks he is the male lead.”

    “The actor of the killer personality boyfriend has not yet been decided, but the princess personality man from the previous dynasty has already decided on Jiang Yan. There is no doubt , Jiang Yan is much better than Meng Yang in terms of popularity and acting skills."