12

Chapter 12

    Deng Xin drove to pick up Shen Tinglan by himself.

    On the way to send her back, Deng Xin still felt that it was not true, so she repeatedly confirmed with Shen Tinglan, the co-driver.

    "Did you really break up with Chen Pianpian?"

    Shen Tinglan tilted her head and thought about it carefully, and said rigorously, "Strictly speaking, it hasn't broken up yet on the surface...or maybe she realizes that I don't trust her anymore, But because of my superb acting skills...she's not sure yet."

    Deng Xin glanced at her sideways and sneered, "Excellent acting skills? I'll be thankful that you don't stare blankly anymore, old man!"

    Shen Ting Lan: "..."

    If she told Deng Xin that the original host herself was very good at acting, because after Chen Pianpian took away the aura of the heroine, she was also deprived of a bunch of skills including acting skills, which made the original lead poor. Would Deng Xin not agree? Will he turn around and take her to see a psychiatrist?

    She thought about it and said, "You may not believe me when I say it, but I just knocked my head like this... It's as if I have been opened up to the second channel of Ren and Du! I feel that my acting skills have improved a lot!" From a certain angle, she

    said It's true.

    It was indeed because the original owner knocked on the corner of the table and passed out that she passed through.

    And what Chen Pianpian took away was the skills of the original owner, not hers! What she learned after living in the original world for so many years is still deeply imprinted in her mind!

    Anyway, she was also a three-gold actress before, so her acting skills shouldn't be worse than when the original owner was at her peak, right? !

    Hearing this, Deng Xin paused, "Why don't I take you to the hospital for a checkup?" "

    How bad is your head? You've got an illusion!"

    Shen Tinglan looked at the sky speechlessly. To tell the truth, no one believes it at the beginning of the year, right?

    Seeing that Shen Tinglan stopped talking, Deng Xin thought that she had hit her hard, and comforted her, "But you have indeed improved a lot compared to before, at least you are more confident now than before!"

    Deng Xin's character will be stronger. In the past, the way the two got along was that Deng Xin talked a lot. Shen Tinglan always lowered her head and looked submissive, and she was not very talkative.

    Shen Tinglan's personality suddenly changed a lot today, and he was able to talk to her a little bit.

    It stands to reason that she should not be used to such a drastic change in Shen Tinglan's personality, but she doesn't know why... She always has the illusion that Shen Tinglan should be so sunny and confident.

    The recording location of the variety show was not too far from Shen Tinglan's home, and the car drove into the community where she lived not long after.

    When the car came to a complete stop, Deng Xin unbuckled his seat belt and reached out to grab the bag from the back seat, and got out of the car with Shen Tinglan, "I'll go to your house to sit for a while, and I happen to have some work to explain to you." Shen Tinglan

    naturally With no objection, she followed the memory left by the original owner to find her own door and enter the combination lock.

    The door opened, and Shen Tinglan fell silent as he looked at the original owner's home, which could be visited at a glance.