2

chapter 2

    Shen Tinglan didn't expect the female ghost to reveal so much information to her, it was a pleasant surprise!

    After thanking her, concentrate on opening the drawer.

    Netizens are dumbfounded.

    [Ah, this... is this okay? 】

    【Who would have thought that the female ghost sister is also afraid of ghosts? 】

    【Is Shen Tinglan too courageous? Is she really not afraid? How dare you stay here alone? 】

    Here, Shen Tinglan was looking at the diary taken out of the drawer, and there was already a mess outside the door.

    There is no NPC in the room where Lu Xiyan and Cheng Zihuan are, but if you open the curtains, a scary grimace will appear on the window!

    The three of Chen Pianpian escaped from the first dormitory, looked at the dark corridor, and finally they decided to go to the next room to look for Lu Xiyan and Cheng Zihuan.

    Coincidentally, as soon as the three of them entered, they saw Cheng Zihuan open the curtains, and a terrifying grimace was grinning at everyone, and the three of them were so frightened that they screamed and escaped from the room.

    Cheng Zihuan poked at the grimace, a little confused, "Isn't it a painting? Is this also scary?"

    Lu Xiyan shrugged, noncommittal.

    The screaming trio didn't know whether it was bad luck or some other reason. They had just escaped from the ghost face room and met the female ghost who came out of the first room.

    The female ghost immediately showed a sinister smile dedicatedly, and the three screamed and hugged each other tremblingly!

    There are ghosts in front of them staring at them, female ghosts, run back... It's dark behind them, I don't know what is waiting for them!

    There is another scary grimace in the room where Lu Xiyan is!

    The three of them were almost desperate! Netizens are also worried for them.

    [Distressed Pianpian, she must have been terrified! ]

    [Yueyue usually cares about her image the most, but now her hair is all messed up, she must have been scared enough! 】

    [This is too scary! The program team really doesn't behave like a human being! ! 】

    The screaming trio was in a dilemma, Shen Tinglan suddenly came out from the first room, still holding a notebook in his hand.

    Seeing the female ghost at the door, Shen Tinglan greeted people with great interest, "Is it scary?"

    The female ghost nodded.     Shen Tinglan smiled at her, " Then you go

    ahead, I'm going to 104!"

, the password is 0601."

    Shen Tinglan waved his hand and walked in the direction of 104.

    Her fearless look really makes people feel so safe! Jiang Yan couldn't help calling her, "Shen Tinglan, wait! I, I'll go with you!"

    Shen Tinglan turned her head and shrugged indifferently, "Okay."

    Jiang Yan was overjoyed and dropped Chen Pianpian and Tao Lengyue moved to Shen Tinglan's side.

    [Halo value +10 (Jiang Yan 10/1000)]