58

Chapter 58

    In the hotel lobby, Hao Ran and Anna Miao were also discussing.

    Hao Ran crossed his legs and said confidently, "I know, you are also an explorer!"

    Miao Anna was not surprised, "Well, you also completed the task after chatting with Teacher Lu in private?" "

    Yes!" With a confident smile on his face, "This is too easy to guess. Teacher Lu and Shen Tinglan are the archaeological team, Ye Fan and Jiang Yan are the tomb robbery team, and we are the expedition team!" "We not only found all the

    characters Yes, and the task has been completed! I don’t think our points will be too low!”

    Miao Anna couldn’t hold back the smile on her lips, she nodded happily, “Yes!”

    After a while, the four who went to have a private chat People came out of the room one after another, and Jiang Yan shouted confidently, "I'm clear now! I can vote anytime!" Ye

    Fan was not to be outdone, "Me too! I already have someone in my heart!"

    Hao Ran and Anna Miao looked at each other and said in unison, "I'm ready too!"

    Lu Xiyan nodded solemnly, "Then shall we start voting?"

    He had just finished speaking when an NPC wearing the clothes of the waiter in the shop walked up to the stage, "Have you voted yet? Come on, come and get a piece of paper for each person, and you can't discuss what you wrote yourself!"

    Everyone picked up the pen and paper without hesitation, and quickly finished writing "shua, shua, shua".

    At the same time, the audience in the audience is also voting.

    The director in the backstage couldn't bear to look directly and turned his head away, "I can't bear it anymore, these four have been deceived so badly! Shen Tinglan and Lu Xiyan are simply devils." He then told the cameraman, "Oh, that's right

    . , Wait a while to announce the answer, remember to put the camera on the faces of the four to take pictures of their expressions!"

    Cameraman: "..."

    You are the devil!

    The waiter took the answer and left, and then a deep male voice sounded throughout the recording, "The small theater is over, let's take a look at the correct answer!" "First announce

    the members of the expedition team—"

    "Hao Ran, Miao Anna!

    The confident smiles on the faces of Hao Ran and Miao Anna gradually widened, and they thought in unison in their hearts: Look ! Sure enough, we guessed it!

    The expressions of Jiang Yan and Ye Fan were a bit subtle. They looked at each other and thought, "Oops, I guessed wrong one. The members of the tomb robbery team should be this guy and Lu Xiyan/Shen Tinglan!"

    The deep male voice continued.

    "Next, we will announce the members of the archaeological team."

    "Yes, they are—"

    "Jiang Yan, Ye Fan!"

    As soon as the words fell, Jiang Yan and Ye Fan turned their heads and looked at each other in shock, with big eyes Unbelievable written all over it!