15

Chapter 15

    Shen Tinglan felt guilty, "Ah, didn't your old man hear it too... She provoked it first..."

    Deng Xin was exhausted, "You can't pretend you didn't hear her provocation? The benefactor behind her is the company's senior management Annoy her, what if she asks the gold master to block you!"

    Shen Tinglan also knew that Deng Xin was doing it for her own good, and also knew that everything she said was reasonable. Admit your mistake obediently.

    Perhaps Shen Tinglan had a good attitude of admitting her mistakes, but Deng Xin was also afraid that it would affect her going on stage for a while, so she just babbled a few words and then hung up.

    When she put on her makeup and went to the rehearsal hall, Sun Mengxian was already sitting inside waiting.

    Sun Mengxian knew that talking guns was not her opponent, so she didn't talk so much nonsense, so she directly threw a script to her, "Look at this script carefully! Don't hold me back!" Shen Tinglan didn't bother to argue with this mentally

    handicapped , picked up the script, found a place to sit and started reading the script.

    Coincidentally, she read the script in her hand a few days ago when she was frantically binge-watching dramas! It was the drama where Chen Pianpian played the heroine and won the Best Newcomer Award.

    This is a workplace romance drama, telling the love story of a poor female college assistant who graduated from a prestigious school and the president of the company.

    Sun Mengxian took away the heroine's script by herself, and left Shen Tinglan's vicious female supporting role.

    This vicious female supporting role is also the daughter of a wealthy family. She came to work in his company because of her unrequited love for the president. She stayed in the company longer and had a higher position than the female lead. Later, it was discovered that the CEO liked the heroine, so the female supporting role took advantage of her position to make things difficult for the heroine.

    The part they are going to perform in a while is the president asking the heroine to make a cup of coffee. The heroine doesn't know how to use a coffee machine, so she gritted her teeth and bought a box of instant coffee out of her own pocket. When she was making instant coffee, the female partner happened to see her. After learning the ins and outs, the female partner reprimanded her for not giving the CEO this cheap coffee.

    Sun Mengxian made her debut playing the role of Little White Flower. After getting this script, she was overjoyed and felt that even God was helping her!

    But when she saw the female supporting role, she was a little hesitant...

    Although it was rumored that Shen Tinglan was timid and submissive, Shen Tinglan was not at all timid when she made herself speechless just now!

    There is also a bit of the "vicious female supporting role" temperament in the script.

    What if... what if she is such a person and plays the role in her true colors?

    But she is notoriously poor in acting, even if she plays in her true colors, she may not be able to act well, right?

    Sun Mengxian tried to comfort herself in her heart, and then gave Shen Tinglan the script of the vicious female supporting role with peace of mind.