76

Chapter 76

    Wei Cheng didn't hesitate, and called Dad several times.

    Jiang Yan hung up the phone contentedly, and hooked Lu Xiyan's neck, "Old Lu, you are so interesting! You don't hesitate to play a supporting role in order to make me a big boy!" Lu Xiyan pushed Jiang Yan's claws away in disgust

    , Xin said: I wanted to accept this movie because I liked the setting of this book, not because of anything else.

    It has nothing to do with Shen Tinglan.

    Shen Tinglan didn't take Meng Yang's sudden confession seriously.

    Meng Yang also seemed to give up his mind. In the next few days, he had almost no contact with Shen Tinglan during non-filming time, and he no longer played with her.

    Seeing that the filming of the Queen's Personality X Little Milk Dog story is about to be finished, Jiang Yan and Lu Xiyan have finished filming in "War of Immortals and Demons", and Wei Cheng also successfully signed the contract with Lu Xiyan.

    Just when Wei Cheng was beaming, a piece of gossip suddenly appeared on the Internet.

    This gossip stems from a series of photos secretly taken by a certain paparazzi. From the photos, it can be seen that Shen Tinglan and Meng Yang walked side by side in the direction of Meng Yang's nanny car parked outside the studio, and Shen Tinglan got into it. Meng Yang's nanny car, and Meng Yang stood at the door of the car.

    In the photo, Shen Tinglan had a smile on his face, while Meng Yang was wearing a baseball cap with the brim pulled down, so he couldn't see his expression.

    The paparazzi attached a paragraph to these photos: "A certain little fresh meat surnamed Meng is suspected of being in a relationship with an artist surnamed Shen." As we all know, traffic niches are almost

    all girlfriend fans and only fans. The celebrities were naturally upset after the news, and they all rushed to the comment section of the news to scold the paparazzi for spreading rumors about their brother for the sake of traffic and performance.

    A few fans who went to visit the class last time also saw this news. The big fan who is the leader of the painting is called "Sailing". She started a group and went to the group to complain angrily.

    Set sail: [Ah, ah, I'm so pissed off! Shen Tinglan really started to act! 】

    Escorting Wei Yang: [Hey, Shen Tinglan is really disgusting... But don't worry too much, didn't Xiao Ai take a photo as evidence! If it doesn't work, let's send that photo to prove that Yang Yang has no interest in Shen Tinglan, it's all Shen Tinglan's wishful thinking! 】

    Xiao Ai is the fan who is proficient in photography. At this time, she also scolded Shen Tinglan in the group angrily.

    Xiao Ai's Yang Yang: [Hmph! I knew Shen Tinglan was not a quiet master! Didn't her entire history of becoming famous rely on hype with celebrities? Shameless! ]

    Lan fans knew that Shen Tinglan and Meng Yang were filming in the same crew, so they didn't think too much about the news, they just thought it was just being secretly photographed by the hateful paparazzi on the way to filming, and they politely posted "Master Lan is single" under the news comment. Please, please don't spread rumors," while reporting some unsightly comments made by Meng Yang's fans in the comments.

    Now Shen Tinglan has joined Si Xu's "Wenxu Media". News and posts are deleted cleanly.

    This is what public relations usually do when encountering such a thing.