37

Chapter 37

    Shen Tinglan is the last group, and there are 4 people in their group.

    Director Ren's eyes lit up when he saw Shen Tinglan and Chen Pianpian.

    He PASS lost the other two people, leaving only the two of them.

    Shen Tinglan's appearance is exquisite and beautiful, the proportion of the facial features is just right, and the whole face is flawless.

    And Chen Pianpian's face and demeanor that have been transformed by the system are a bit like a classical beauty. It is also for this reason that Chen Pianpian feels that she is more suitable for Yu Linger than Shen Tinglan.

    The two female stars are beautiful with their own characteristics, and there is no trace of a knife on their faces. These two points alone are very in line with Director Ren's requirements for appearance and temperament.

    Director Ren nodded in satisfaction, and asked them both amiably, "What kind of character do you think Yu Linger is?"

    Chen Pianpian rolled her eyes in her heart.

    I know that Director Ren is serious and picky in filming, and he is very good at picking out details.

    But what else could Bai Yueguang be like if he played for less than 5 minutes? Is it possible that I can still write you a biography in such a few minutes of playing time?

    Although she thought so, Chen Pianpian didn't dare to show any dissatisfaction on her face.

    She quickly replied: "Yu Linger is a little weak but extremely beautiful. She is Situ Mo's confidante and has a deep relationship with Situ Mo. She can dedicate her life to Situ Mo.

    " A few lines, the only lines can only reflect this.

    That's why Chen Pianpian was in a hurry to answer. She said all these first, and Shen Tinglan had nothing to say.

    Director Ren didn't change his expression after listening to Chen Pianpian's words. He turned his eyes to Shen Tinglan, "What about you?"

    Shen Tinglan's expression became serious, "I have a different point of view from Pianpian. Biography, please see if I understand correctly."

    Chen Pianpian: "..."

    Is there really a fucking person who is free to do a biography for a character who has been on the scene for less than five minutes? !

    Shen Tinglan said calmly, "Yu Linger looks weak on the surface, but facing a powerful enemy, she would rather die in battle than become Situ Mo's weakness. It can be seen that she is actually very tough in her bones , very strong, and a little stubborn."

    "Although the role of Yu Linger has not been played for a long time, it does not affect the character's fullness. It is impossible to describe what kind of person she is with a few single words. She In front of outsiders, she has a weak image, but in front of Situ Mo she is a bit eccentric, and she is fearless and tenacious in front of enemies." "

    She and Situ Mo are lovers and confidants, and at the same time they fight side by side and fight together The enemy's comrade-in-arms."

    Director Ren nodded, although he did not comment, it is not difficult to see the approval in his eyes.

    He turned to look at the martial arts instructor on the side, "Go and teach them a few simple moves."

    Although the role of Yu Linger is short, it is almost all fighting scenes, so beautiful and smooth fighting scenes are also very important for this role a little bit.