39

Chapter 39

    After returning home after the audition, Chen Pianpian carefully analyzed her situation.

    The "Supporting role counterattack system" APP is likely to be broken, and a problem with the system will cause one's own skills to be taken away one by one.

    The common point when the "piano" skill, "acting" skill and "kung fu" skill were taken away was that when they were taken away, Shen Tinglan was by her side and stayed with her for a long time.

    So now Chen Pianpian basically confirmed that as long as he stayed with Shen Tinglan for a certain period of time, his skills would return to her.

    This is undoubtedly terrible news for Chen Pianpian!

    She worked hard for so long, and managed to snatch away all 10 skills and 5 buffs, but now Shen Tinglan took back several skills without any effort! This is simply trampling on the fruits of her labor!

    Thinking of the three skills that were taken away from her, Chen Pianpian's face was full of anger, and she wished she could kill Shen Tinglan right now!

    Now that the skills have belonged to Shen Tinglan, on the premise of ensuring that the remaining skills are not taken away, she still has to find a way to get those three skills back!

    After much deliberation, Chen Pianpian decided to continue to use the previous trick - pouring dirty water on Shen Tinglan's body, making her notorious!

    Chen Pianpian was like this before, the more people like her, the faster her heroine halo will rise!

    The more people scold Shen Tinglan, the more skills she can take away from Shen Tinglan.

    But she was so anxious to get back those three skills that she forgot that Director Ren was a protectionist, and she especially hated intrigues!

    Director Ren has always said: No matter how scheming you are outside, as long as you join my crew, you will be honest in front of me. If you dare to play tricks on the actors in my crew, then I will definitely make you regret having evil thoughts in your heart at that time!

    So Shen Tinglan wasn't worried at all!

    Not only was she not worried, but she also wished that Chen Pianpian would make a big fuss and attract Director Ren's attention.

    She saw it, the audition room had a camera, it would be even better if Director Ren could be forced to show the audition scene at that time!

    I don't know if Shen Tinglan was more sincere when she made a wish to make Chen Pianpian make things worse.

    Chen Pianpian really did as she wished, and made things worse!

    Maybe it was because Chen Pianpian felt that the previous two hot searches were not enough, but the next day she actually bought another hot search for Shen Tinglan.

    #沉音兰白眼狼#

    The hot search on Weibo lists how good Chen Pianpian is to Shen Tinglan and how many resources she has given, but Shen Tinglan actually avenged her kindness and asked the financial backer to help her take away the money that originally belonged to Chen Pianpian Role!

    This kind of behavior is simply a white-eyed wolf! Unforgivable!

    Just like this, when the host asked Chen Pianpian whether it was true or not that Shen Tinglan had a benefactor, she avoided the question with her super high EQ, and did not add insult to injury to Shen Tinglan.