62

Chapter 62

    After Shen Tinglan posted on Weibo, Lan fans naturally had to support the scene for her boss, and left messages in Weibo comments to express their expectations.

    Although they shouted and looked forward to it one by one, they had no idea in their hearts.

    It is really amazing that Master Lan has stepped from the "depression of acting skills in the entertainment circle" to being recognized by the harsh director Ren. Everyone can also see from her words that she has indeed made a lot of efforts in private.

    But cooking... Calculating the time, it hasn't been long since Master Lan decided to participate in the variety show, right? What kind of progress can you make in such a short time?

    Maybe at most the kitchen won't burn down after cooking?

    Lan Fan fell into deep worry.

    Besides Lan fans, Chen Pianpian was also restless when she saw Shen Tinglan's Weibo.

    She almost threw away her phone and rushed into the kitchen immediately, and didn't feel relieved until she successfully cooked a dish.

    Seeing that Shen Tinglan is so confident, she is always worried that her "food" skills will be withdrawn again.

    Looking at the exquisite dishes on the plate, Chen Pianpian's heart finally returned to her stomach.

    Huh, the skills should still be there.

    Chen Pianpian relaxed, wiped the sweat off her forehead, and walked out of the kitchen.

    Ever since these skills began to return to Shen Tinglan inexplicably, she has been worrying about gains and losses. She often suffers from insomnia and cannot sleep well. She is always afraid that she will have nothing when she wakes up!

    But now she also wants to understand, isn't her purpose just to earn more money and live a better life?

    Anyway, now she still has a huge fan base, even if she loses her skills, she can continue to act in idol dramas that don't require acting skills for her own traffic, and she will be approached by many variety shows and endorsements.

    It's just that we can't continue to set up "talented women" characters.

    Chen Pianpian always comforted herself like this, but she was still faintly unwilling in her heart.

    She is afraid that these skills will disappear sooner or later, so she simply uses these skills to participate in live broadcasts while the skills are still there, establish her own people steadily, and get more fans!

    Lu Xiyan was actually a little surprised to receive Shen Tinglan's email.

    He thought that the last time Shen Tinglan proposed to design a game, it was just a talk, but he didn't expect that she has been doing it all the time, and the game she designed is quite decent.

    Has the potential to be a fire.

    Just as he was staring at the email from Shen Tinglan, his assistant suddenly rushed over.

    "Mr. Lu, a guest on "The Essence of Food" just had a car accident and broke his leg. This episode can't come." "The Essence of Food"

    is the first variety show produced by Lu Xiyan's newly established media company. The show will start tomorrow , it's late in the evening, it's hard to find a suitable candidate.