84

Chapter 84

    【Host! You have collected a total of 30,000 aura points this time! ! Simply amazing! We now have 40,000 aura points! 】

    Shen Tinglan intends to accumulate more halo points, and next time get back all the skills and buffs on Chen Pianpian at once.

    The last sentence I said when I met Chen Pianpian last time probably made Chen Pianpian feel that he would never take away her skills again.

    But it is estimated that Chen Pianpian will only believe this kind of words once.

    Shen Tinglan heard that Chen Pianpian was preparing for a concert recently, so she thought about saving up her halo points as soon as possible, and took away the rest at once when Chen Pianpian's concert was held.

    Just think about that scene, it will be spectacular!

    The latter three skills each require 10,000 aura value, and the BUFF is 50,000 as a base, and each time you get back the next one, it will increase by 10,000.

    Calculated in this way, to get all the skills and BUFF back at once would require 380,000 aura points. Looking at the pitiful 40,000 in his hand, Shen Tinglan felt that this was a long way to go!

    Fortunately, Chen Pianpian's concert is estimated to be next summer, and there is still more than half a year left. My current halo value is steadily increasing every day, and it will definitely be enough by then!

    What's more, "War of Immortals and Demons" has already started to release special features, and the first episode will be aired soon, so how can I save a lot of halo points by then!

    Shen Tinglan was thinking about it, when the system said again: [But host, why did you think of letting those marketing accounts post fake screenshots at that time? ]

    Meng Yang guessed right at the beginning, these fake screenshots were forged by Shen Tinglan.

    Shen Tinglan leaned on the chair and said lazily: "I'm sure Mrs. Gou must have contacted Meng Yang, otherwise Meng Yang would not have forwarded Mrs. Gou's live broadcast so proactively." "Now that I know the result, the evidence

    is It doesn’t matter if it’s not fake! Besides, it’s not just me, in fact, many people also think that the two must be related! I just help them believe in their guess.”

    "Meng Yang also knew in his heart that it was useless for him to explain anything at that time, and no one would believe him anymore. That's why he called me so angrily. But...he can speak it out in person during the live broadcast , It can be regarded as an unexpected harvest!"

    [Huh, it is because of him that so many things happened later, and you got hurt! Meng Yang and Gou Fugui's family deserve to die! 】

    Now Meng Yang is like a mouse crossing the street, everyone is shouting and beating, and he has completely penetrated the heart of the earth. Because of the need to pay compensation to the crew and endorsement liquidated damages, he was forced to sell the property, and now he has nothing.

    And Gou Fugui's case was about to go to court, and with Si Lv watching over him, no one dared to play tricks on this case.

    With these properties of the Gou family being seized, overnight, Gou Aotian changed from a wealthy second generation to a poor boy with heavy debts.

    I heard that because his family was rich and powerful, those classmates who were bullied by him and dared not fight back also started to retaliate against him.