18

Chapter 18

    [Halo value +2000 (stranger)]

    [Wow! The halo value has increased so much in one go! Host, what have you done! 】

    Shen Tinglan stretched his waist, and replied lazily, "I hacked into the companies behind these marketing accounts, copied all the fake accounts made in their computers, and many ulterior secrets and sent them to The bosses of their company, their bosses are naturally scared."

    It's not just scared, they are simply terrified, okay?

    Some files were encrypted with several layers, and this person called "the number one hacker in the universe" was able to easily copy them away!

    The point is that this guy came and went without a trace, leaving no clues except for the clue of "I'm a Shen Tinglan fan"! The bosses of these companies spent a lot of money in a hurry and asked people to check for a long time, but they didn't find out the fart!

    When the appointed time came, the bosses had no choice but to put on their marketing numbers and apologize.

    Then I found out - good guy! These colleagues who hacked Shen Tinglan together are also impressively listed!

    This made them even more in awe of the "No. 1 hacker in the universe", and even respected Shen Tinglan! After sending out the apology statement, they hurriedly held a WeChat meeting overnight, telling all the staff not to provoke Shen Tinglan, and stop letting her fans come to make trouble!

    [! ! Can hacking still work like this? ! Host, you are too powerful! 】

    The system filmed Shen Tinglan's rainbow fart for ten minutes, which made Shen Tinglan feel very comfortable.

    She conveniently sent a private message to "Entertainment First" to go to her bank card account, and the other party transferred her 100,000 yuan without saying anything, and there was another sincere apology in the private message.

    Looking at the "huge sum" in the bank card, Shen Tinglan fell into deep thought.

    Who would have thought that the first money she earned after coming to this small world was actually obtained through extortion? And... the money is really easy to earn, isn't it? She actually had some expectations that someone would continue to buy a marketing account to blackmail her...

    Some people were happy while others were worried.

    Shen Tinglan went to sleep comfortably, but Tao Lengyue and Sun Mengxian couldn't fall asleep at all.

    At Tao Lengyue's house, the agent has been pacing back and forth at her house to answer the phone.

    "Hey, Director Zhang, listen to my explanation, it's all fake! It's the black material deliberately released by the other party, and we can finish it right away! It will definitely not affect the reputation of the crew!  … Director Zhang, please give Leng Yue another chance. Didn’t you say that Leng Yue is suitable for this role before the audition?...Hello? Director Zhang? Director Zhang??” “Hello, Mr. Li...I want to talk to

    you Explain about Leng Yue... Don't worry, Mr. Li, our team is already deleting posts and suppressing comments, and this matter will be suppressed soon. Can you talk about the endorsement matter again?... Yes, Yes, I know that this matter is difficult for you...but after all, you were quite satisfied with Leng Yue before, weren't you?...Mr. Li, look...Mr. Li? Hello??" After a few phone calls, the