91

Chapter 91

    Shen Tinglan is already very happy to be recommended by Lu Xiyan!

    She is quite confident in her ability, as long as she is given a chance, she will definitely satisfy Director Su Chaomu!

    That night, she wasn't in a hurry to go to sleep anymore, she pulled out all the previous movies of Su Chaomu and watched them all before going to bed satisfied!

    The next day, when Si Lu took her to have dinner with his parents, he was startled when he saw the dark bags under her eyes.

    "What's the matter with you, little sister?"

    Shen Tinglan yawned, opening his eyes with difficulty, "I watched the movie too late yesterday, I'll just squint in the car for a while! Where is my sister? Have you arrived in Beijing yet?" "

    She's heading home too, and she'll probably arrive around the same time as us."

    Si Lu wanted to teach her not to stay up all night like a big brother, but he didn't want to say anything serious, so he struggled downstairs before saying, "You Do you know that you hurt your body like this!"

    Shen Tinglan hugged his arm with a smile, and said coquettishly, "I know, brother! I won't be an example!"

    After getting into the car, Shen Tinglan realized later, "Ah, I'm so sleepy, I even forgot my mask and hat!"

    Si Lu started the car and comforted her, "It's okay, there was no one around here just now?"

    But what they didn't know was that the residents on the first floor I happened to go to the balcony to pick up clothes, and saw Shen Tinglan holding Si Lu's arm, grabbed his phone and clicked the record button... When he arrived at

    Si's house, when Shen Tinglan entered the door, he saw Si Xu lazily leaning against the kitchen door, Pointing Jiang Shan to Si Hongzheng, who was busy in the kitchen.

    "Sister! You're finally back!"

    Shen Tinglan hadn't seen her sister for a long time, so she rushed into her arms excitedly and gave her a bear hug.

    Jiang Ru happened to come down from upstairs, and saw Shen Tinglan hugging Si Xu and acting coquettishly, "You two have a good relationship as sisters! Lan Lan has never hugged me like this before!"

    Shen Tinglan let go of Si Xu, and hugged Jiang Ru with a smile, "How could it be! I have a good relationship with my mother!"

    She was afraid that Si Hongzheng and Si Lu would be jealous, so she quickly added them, " You can still be with your father and brother!"

    Si Lu couldn't hold back the smile on his lips, he hung his clothes on the porch and asked, "Why is Dad cooking today?"

    Jiang Ru glanced at Si Hongzheng angrily. With a glance, "It's not your dad who is trying to be brave! He insists on letting you have a taste of father's love!"

    Si Hongzheng, who had made a mess in the kitchen, looked away from his son's probing eyes with guilt.

    The taste of fatherly love?     Shen Tinglan poked her head around and saw her own father in a hurry in the kitchen, let go of Jiang Ru and ran to the kitchen, "Let me do it, I'll let you have a

    taste of filial piety!"

Said, "Then I'll help you!"

    Jiang Ru glared at the two of them angrily, "Why are you two brothers and sisters? Trying to order your sister around!"