23

Chapter 23

    "Come on!" The screenwriter waved his hands irritably, "I'll change the plot in the past two days, let Bai Anyun get the lunch box earlier!

    " People, and this investor is the financial backer of the heroine Fang Yaoyao.

    Fang Yaoyao is not from a major, and her acting skills are also in a mess. The reason why the journey is so smooth is because of the support of the financial master behind him.

    At noon, she hid in the dressing room and secretly called her financial backer to complain. She said bad things about Shen Tinglan and all kinds of grievances she had in the crew. Ting Lan replaced it.

    This is how the scene in the meeting room happened just now.

    The next day, Shen Tinglan put on her makeup early in the morning and waited on the set.

    The heroine Fang Yaoyao can't get up so early, so the morning scenes are basically all supporting roles like them.

    When it was 9 o'clock, Shen Tinglan's role was supposed to be in the role, but the coordinator bypassed her and asked someone else to shoot first.

    Shen Tinglan asked the coordinator what was going on, and the coordinator asked her to ask Director Kong with a look of embarrassment.

    Anyway, she has also been in the entertainment industry for so long, and she can probably guess what happened by looking at the coordinator's expression.

    Most of the time, it's because I blocked someone's way again, so they targeted me.

    Shen Tinglan pretended not to notice anything and ran to ask Director Kong. Director Kong sighed and said cryptically, "Investors think this role is too popular and needs to be changed." Director Kong said Shen

    Tinglan I knew it in my heart, and nodded calmly, "I understand, I will listen to the crew's arrangement. Then if I don't have a part in the scene today, I will go back to the hotel to rest first?" "Okay, go and rest!" Director Kong was

    relieved nod.

    Look at what a good actor this is! Good acting skills, able to bring others into the play, not pretentious, not a monster!

    On the other hand, Fang Yaoyao is so annoying!

    Is the investor's father blind? Looking for such a thing!

    Shen Tinglan returned to the hotel room and immediately took out the computer and started tinkering, the system turned into a curious baby.

    【Host, what are you doing? Why don't you have to film today? 】

    "Because the screenwriter wants to change the script! Fang Yaoyao thinks I'm stealing her limelight, so she wants to change my role to be more cannon fodder." Shen Tinglan's hand kept typing on the computer, and the system was dazzled.

    [You, a vicious female supporting role, will still steal the limelight from her heroine? 】

    "Yes!" Shen Tinglan paused for a moment, before admiring, "She has a good eye, she knows that I have good looks and good acting skills, so I am a big threat to her!" The system was speechless for a few seconds

    .

    【Then what are you doing now? ]

    "Fight back! You can't sit still and let people continue to step on me and bully me, can you?" Shen Tinglan replied as a matter of course.