33

Chapter 33

    Shen Tinglan pointed at the reporter and said aggrievedly, "Director Kong! It was this wretched man who opened the door of my room with the waiter! He kept his phone on just now! He was still broadcasting live!

    " Dao Erkang held his hand, "I'm not, I didn't, don't talk nonsense!"

    He had just finished speaking when the elevator dinged again.

    After the door opened, several policemen came down from the elevator.

    "Who called the police?"

    "Me, me, me! I called the police!" Ruan Tian jumped out of the room and raised her hands, "Comrade police, this waiter opened the door of our room with the room card without our consent, and still Let this wretched man turn on the live broadcast and record it! They are violating our right to privacy!"

    Ruan Tian turned on her phone and showed the photos and videos she took before to the police, "Look, comrade police, this is Evidence!"

    The leading policeman looked at the evidence seriously, and asked Ruan Tian, ​​"Is this your room?"

    Shen Tinglan's eyes were red and wet, like a frightened deer, and he replied timidly, " This is my room."

    A weak and beautiful girl is always easy to be liked, not to mention that this beautiful girl is still a victim.

    The leading policeman couldn't help lowering his voice, "Can you tell me what's going on?"

    Shen Tinglan bit her lower lip and nodded.

    Just when she was about to speak, the door of her room opened suddenly, and Fang Yaoyao ran out of the room in panic. Seeing Shen Tinglan standing at the door, she walked towards Shen Tinglan furiously, raised her arms and shouted at Shen Tinglan's face.

    Shen Tinglan didn't hide, but closed her eyes in fear.

    The expected pain did not come, she opened her eyes suspiciously, and found that the leading policeman had firmly grasped Fang Yaoyao's wrist.

    Fang Yaoyao was just about to swear, when she looked up and saw a policeman grabbing her wrist, she held back abruptly. Angrily complained to the police: "Comrade police! This bitch caused me to be QJed by the man inside! You have to decide for me!" Before the police could speak,

    Mr. Wang came out of the room with a sneer and said, "If you want Said that QJ is also you and QJ me! You tricked me into this room and drugged me!"

    Fang Yaoyao blurted out with scarlet eyes, "You are talking nonsense! Obviously you want Shen Tinglan—"

    She realized halfway through the sentence I said I missed my mouth, and immediately covered my mouth!

    Now everyone present understood that the girl in front of her was probably trying to trick Shen Tinglan into the bed of this potbellied man, she also called a reporter to come over to live broadcast, and bribed the waiter to come and open the door.

    Tsk, the vicious thoughts sent chills down the backs of everyone present!

    Shen Tinglan opened his eyes wide, and pointed at Fang Yaoyao in disbelief, "Fang Yaoyao, you are too vicious! You actually want to destroy me!"

    Director Kong was also shocked, "Fang Yaoyao, you are too much!"

    The leader With a sullen face, the policeman said sternly: "Take all these people away!"