93

Chapter 93

    That's right, this beautiful woman with long curly hair is none other than Shen Tinglan's big girl Xia Xi who had met at a charity party before.

    Another short-haired girl blinked, "You two know each other? Let me introduce myself, my name is Xu Runyi! Please give me your advice when we meet for the first time!" Shen Tinglan raised the corners of her lips, "I know you, I like you very

    much You acted in "The Legend of the Moon God"!"

    "What a coincidence! My favorite is also this one!" Xu Runyi sat on the lower berth opposite Shen Tinglan, stuffed the suitcase directly under the bed, and raised her chin and said happily "I like the character I play very much!"

    Shen Tinglan nodded pertinently, "I can see that you have a strong sense of identity with the character!"

    "Hey, hey, Master Lan, have you seen any of my works? "Xia Xi looked at Shen Tinglan eagerly, like a big dog begging for praise.

    Shen Tinglan couldn't help laughing at her expression, "I've seen it! I even watched the black history you played when you were young!"

    Xia Xi couldn't laugh or cry, "You might as well have never seen it!"

    The black history Shen Tinglan said was exactly when she was a child The drama I filmed at the ugliest time was still an anti-Japanese drama, the plot was so embarrassing, it firmly occupied the top place in Xiaxi's black history!

    The three of them were talking and laughing when there was a sudden knock on the door.

    Afterwards, a quiet-looking girl opened the door, and when she saw the three of them, she showed a gentle smile, "Hello, my name is Lin Shihua.

    " Tranquil, as its name suggests, it really looks like a woman walking out of an ancient painting.

    She is the youngest among the four, and she has acted in a TV series and a movie, playing the quiet and beautiful school bully.

    It's hard for Shen Tinglan to imagine that such an elegant and quiet girl would want to act in this play directed by Su!

    But... Actors really should constantly challenge themselves, allowing themselves to try more types of roles, instead of being limited to a certain range of characters.

    Seeing that all four people in the dormitory had arrived, Xia Xi took the initiative to tell Lin Shihua, "There is one upper and one lower berth left. I can sleep anywhere. Choose Shihua first!" Lin Shihua told

    her Rourou smiled, "Then I'll sleep on the upper bunk."

    "Okay!" Xia Xi walked to the bed below Shen Tinglan carelessly, and imitated Xu Runyi's example and stuffed the luggage under the bed, "Then I'll be obedient Sleep under Lord Lan!"

    Shen Tinglan couldn't help laughing at her, "Look at what you are talking about!"

    The three roommates seemed easy to get along with, Shen Tinglan was lying on the bed, Began to wonder what this month-long training was all about.

    Her curiosity lasted until noon.

    Before lunch, Su Chaomu gathered everyone to the playground in front of the cafeteria through a loudspeaker.

    The actors were sparsely standing on the playground, Shen Tinglan counted, there were 16 actresses and 16 actors in total.

    She looked carefully for a long time but couldn't find Lu Xiyan. It seems that he should not be used for special training.