98

Chapter 98

    In winter, everyone wears plush hats and thick scarves, and some even wear big masks because of the heavy smog in the capital.

    Lu Xiyan and Shen Tinglan also wrapped their faces tightly so that only one eye was exposed, which didn't look obtrusive.

    Lu Xiyan saw that almost every other customer had a bucket of popcorn in their hands, and some of them even brought other snacks. He thought for a while, and said to Shen Tinglan, "Wait for me," and then walked towards the snacks.

    Shen Tinglan didn't know what he wanted to do, so she obediently waited for him on the spot.

    After a while, Lu Xiyan came back, holding a bucket of popcorn in one hand and a bulging plastic bag in the other.

    "Let's go."

    Shen Tinglan pointed to the popcorn and asked in surprise, "Do you like popcorn?" "

    I haven't tried it, it's the first time I bought it today." Lu Xiyan glanced at other customers and chuckled Said, "I just saw that other people have it, so I wanted to buy you a barrel too."

    Shen Tinglan was in a daze for a while, maybe it was her illusion, she actually felt that Lu Xiyan had an inexplicable sweet taste when he said this?

    Before she could think about it, she heard Lu Xiyan's pleasant voice, "The ticket is checked, let's go too." As she walked,

    Lu Xiyan explained to her in a low voice, "I asked the manager to bring me the one in the last row. Lovers, they are more secretive. You can take off your hat, mask, and scarf in a while."

    Shen Tinglan nodded, always feeling that something was wrong, but couldn't figure it out for a while.

    After checking the tickets and finding a seat, Shen Tinglan was very satisfied with the spacious and comfortable sofa, and forgot to think about the violations.

    Lu Xiyan stuffed the popcorn into Shen Tinglan's arms, and put the snacks on the tables on both sides.

    Seeing being surrounded by a lot of snacks, Shen Tinglan couldn't help but raised the corners of his mouth, "I think we are elementary school students who went out for an outing and brought a bunch of snacks!"

    Lu Xiyan also smiled, "It's a pity that I forgot to buy a drink."

    "It's just right if I didn't buy it, drinks are super easy to gain weight! These snacks have already made me feel guilty!" Shen Tinglan pinched a popcorn and stuffed it into his mouth. It was sweet and accompanied by a milky aroma, which was delicious.

    Maybe it's because she usually feeds Si Lu and Si Lu to the delicious food at home, she habitually squeezed another one and put it on Lu Xiyan's lips, "Well, it's sweet and delicious, try it—"

    The warm touch from her fingertips interrupted her unfinished words, she tilted her head and widened her eyes as she watched Lu Xiyan eat the popcorn in her hand naturally, her face turned red instantly.

    After Lu Xiyan finished eating, he commented with a smile: "It's quite sweet and delicious." At

    this moment, after the long advertisement ended, the opening song of "I'm Really Sick" came to his ears, and the movie's picture also appeared on the screen.

    Only then did Shen Tinglan come to his senses, and immediately withdrew his hand, looked straight ahead, and said dryly, "The TV, the movie has started!"