35

Chapter 35

    Screenwriter Gao and Shen Tinglan talked about their thoughts on changing the script:

    Chu Yichen actually came into contact with Chu Xia because he wanted to see Bai Anyun jealous, but he didn't expect Bai Anyun to break off the engagement with him in a fit of anger.

    At this time, the male second appeared and started chasing Bai Anyun.

    Chu Yichen's engagement was dissolved in just a few days, and he had a rival in love again, so he felt a sense of crisis.

    Thus—the plot of chasing his wife and crematorium began.

    Anyway, when Lu Siyu and Fang Yaoyao were filming together, one was expressionless while the other just stared. Indeed, as the fans said, it seems that the two of them did not call at all!

    On the contrary, when Lu Siyu and Shen Tinglan were playing each other, she was often brought into the play by her, and her eyes and expressions became vivid.

    In addition, Shen Tinglan is a little too beautiful, so Lu Siyu's eyes can't help but look at her, and every time he looks at her, he will be shy, as if he likes someone very much.

    After listening to Director Gao's brainstorming, Shen Tinglan called him an expert!

    Good guy, you have directly changed a campus sweet love drama into a campus chasing wife crematorium! This Gao screenwriter is also talented!

    With everyone's expectations, Mr. Yang finally started the divestment procedure, and Director Kong almost sent him off happily!

    After seeing off Mr. Yang on the front foot, he went to meet the new benefactor father!

    After signing the contract with the new sponsor's father and finalizing the details, Director Kong immediately asked the staff in charge of Weibo to post an announcement.

    [You are my little sweet official Weibo V: Congratulations An Yi girl! The CP you knocked will come true! Congratulations to Bai Anyun for his success! PS: The show has been discontinued for a week, and the screenwriter hastened to revise the script~]

    Three pictures are attached below the Weibo, two of which are the latest TV series posters made by Lu Siyu and Shen Tinglan, and the remaining one is the revised plot synopsis .

    The An Yi girl has been shrouded in sadness these days.

    They thought Mr. Yang would definitely divest the capital, and the show would definitely be pornographic.

    Why! After all the calculations, I never thought that An Yi CP would be BE in this situation!

    Wuwuwu blame Fang Yaoyao that annoying ghost!

    Just as they were deeply saddened to celebrate their BE's CP, the official Weibo that had not been moved for several days was updated! Also brought such a good news!

    The An Yi girls read this Weibo word by word several times, and were ecstatic after confirming that they understood it correctly! !

    [Mom! ! ! I thought this show was dirty! I didn't expect this drama not only to be pornographic! Baby An Yun also succeeded in taking the position! 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(ible ]

    [As a cannon fodder and a vicious female supporting role, she was able to succeed in the position! My goose girl is great! Groundhog screams! ]