87

Chapter 87

    Although Si Xu couldn't come back in the deep mountains and old forests, after hearing that Shen Tinglan was going to attend the charity party, he specially asked his special assistant to send over all the dresses and jewelry that he had prepared for Shen Tinglan in advance.

    He also repeatedly emphasized that he must take good care of the younger sister.

    Ruan Tian stared straight at the beautiful dress and jewelry!

    "Oh my god! Isn't this the super beautiful B&H starry sky dress from the big show in the first half of the year! Ah, sister Tinglan, you must look so beautiful in this dress! Sister Si Xu is really amazing! This dress helps everyone You bought it!!"

    B&H is a world-renowned luxury brand, ordinary clothing and bags cost upwards of 100,000, this limited edition high-end is even more expensive, and it can no longer be measured by money!

    That is to say, it is useless for you to have money, you have to have a background to buy it!

    Si Xu's special assistant stood aside, adjusted his glasses, and smiled at the Versailles track, "Our boss said that your exclusive customized model is not finished yet, so we can only make do with the limited edition for now. I am sorry for you Already!"

    More than 1 million dresses are still called grievances? Ruan Tian almost has no concept of money under the impact of money ability!

    Ruan Tian accompanied Shen Tinglan to try on dresses in the fitting room and secretly asked her, "Sister Tinglan, why don't you hold a press conference to talk about meeting the Si family?"

    Si Lu went to the hotel in Hengshi last time When looking for Shen Tinglan, Ruan Tian who was with her knew that her sister Tinglan was actually the youngest daughter of the Si family who had been separated for many years? !

    No wonder Si Xu has been so kind to Sister Tinglan before!

    Shen Tinglan gestured the skirt to her body, and said, "After finishing speaking, post it on the hot search for a few days? Let's forget it!" "Didn't you see that

    black fans are talking about my lack of works every day, saying that I am a variety show star?" What. In fact, what they said is correct. The most important thing for an actor is the work. I don’t have any works now. If you frequently search for them, it will hurt the popularity of passers-by. So, what I need now is to shoot more works and give some to my fans. Confidence!"

    "Anyway, I didn't recognize the Si family for others to see, so let's do it first."

    Ruan Tiandian nodded and said nothing else, and concentrated on accompanying her to try on the dress.

    After trying a dozen or so sets, I decided to use the limited star skirt from B&H that I tried first.

    Ruan Tian was packing up other dresses, Shen Tinglan suddenly asked, "By the way, who are the guests in this episode? Is there a list from Sister Xin?" Ruan Tian quickly took out her phone, "I'll contact Sister Xin right

    away Ask."

    Deng Xin was very efficient, and quickly sent the file of the list, Shen Tinglan glanced roughly, and paused for a long time on the name "Chen Pianpian".

    For female stars, the red carpet is a war without gunpowder, and the dresses worn by those who walk the red carpet are the battle robes of female stars!