79

Chapter 79

    Someone broke the news before that Meng Yang's aloof personality was a hype, and he was not such a person in private.

    But because the person who broke the news and Meng Yang at that time were not particularly famous, this matter did not spread, and it was only treated as a rumor by Meng Yang's fans.

    Now the video clearly shows that Meng Yang always smiles to others in private, but when facing the camera or facing fans, he is expressionless and cold.

    It's amazing how quickly the face changes!

    At this point in the development of the matter, Shen Tinglan felt that Meng Yang should behave himself. At least as long as Meng Yang won't be a monster in this crew, she doesn't want to continue to make trouble.

    After all, we are on the same crew, if Meng Yang makes a big fuss and implicates the crew, or if he kills himself and causes Wei Cheng to replace the director, it will not be a good thing for Shen Tinglan!

    She didn't want to retake the original shots because Meng Yang was replaced! That efficiency is too low!

    She discussed public relations with Wei Cheng before, and Wei Cheng was very disgusted with the way of fighting and intrigue in the crew!

    But Wei Cheng also knew that it was Meng Yang who provoked it first, and he had already given him enough respect by discussing it with him before fighting back.

    It's okay if Meng Yang stops now, but if Meng Yang continues to be a demon, then he can only consider changing actors.

    Seeing that Shen Tinglan had so much stuff in his hand, Meng Yang knew that he had already prepared for it. What "accidentally filmed it" and "coincidentally connected with a big fan on video" are all nonsense! In fact, Shen Tinglan's team was cautious in doing things, and had already made complete preparations to prevent these things from happening.

    He is not stupid, he knew that he must have run into an iron plate, so he just honestly stopped being a monster and let the public relations clean up the problem of "collapse of human design".

    The PR team discussed it all night, and at 9 o'clock the next morning, they immediately posted a clarification on the studio's Weibo.

    They first simply said that Shen Tinglan and Meng Yang were just colleagues on the set, and that the photos leaked because paparazzi secretly took them, and there was no question of who was hyping who. Then he explained in detail how Meng Yang "changed his face in a second".

    The microblog of the studio stated that Meng Yang was not designed as a high-cold person, but that he himself was a social fear, which gave the public an illusion of high-coldness.

    In fact, as long as you get to know him well, he is easy to get along with.

    His popularity in the crew is indeed good. A few hours after the studio Weibo was posted, several staff members who claimed to be from the crew confirmed that Meng Yang worked hard in private and was very kind to everyone. He often bought milk tea and ice cream for everyone. Snacks etc.

    Those big fans who went to the set before also came out to speak for Meng Yang, saying that his brother is not cold, he is just a big boy with social fear and awkwardness, and his heart is very warm!

    At that time, I was afraid that everyone would suffer from heat stroke, so I thoughtfully prepared mineral water and ice cream for them, and awkwardly reminded them to be careful not to suffer from heat stroke.