48

Chapter 48

    Putting down the horn, Director Ren returned to the image of that gentle middle-aged man.

    Seeing Shen Tinglan coming, he greeted the coordinator and explained her role arrangements.

    Her scene was only five minutes long, but Director Ren gave her two full days to shoot the five-minute scenes.

    Shen Tinglan couldn't help but laugh. Director Ren also knew that his obsession with detailing would slow down the progress, so he left plenty of time first.

    She didn't say anything, and obediently went to the dressing room, asked the makeup artist to help with styling, and waited for a while to start filming.

    During makeup and styling, Lu Xiyan suddenly came over.

    Lu Xiyan, who has always focused on his career and has never been involved in scandals, unexpectedly came to the dressing room to look for Shen Tinglan? ? The brush on the make-up artist's hands trembled twice in shock.

    Lu Xiyan didn't think there was anything wrong with his actions, he knew that Shen Tinglan would leave the day after tomorrow, and wanted to hurry up and finalize the game.

    He cut to the chase, "Tell me, how much money do you need?"

    Shen Tinglan: "Will you give me as much as I need?"

    Lu Xiyan nodded without thinking.

    These few words shocked the makeup artist so much that she couldn't even hold her pen!

    It was previously rumored that Shen Tinglan liked Lu Xiyan. In order for Lu Xiyan to pursue "Acting Competition" from "Escape Time", she thought it was Shen Tinglan's intentional release of news to gain Lu Xiyan's popularity. ...Unclear?

    Even rose to the money relationship? !

    The makeup artist looked at Shen Tinglan's flimsy skin and delicate and beautiful facial features... So Shen Tinglan was so good-looking that even the reserved and noble actor Lu couldn't control it?

    Shen Tinglan didn't know the mental journey of the makeup artist, she pondered for a few seconds before she spoke, "This is my plan, I plan to reserve 20% of the technical shares for the game development team, and I will hold 41% of the remaining 80% , Can you account for 39%? The main operation is handed over to me."

    Lu Xiyan thought for a while, "Maybe I have another plan. I own a game company. If you don't worry about me, you can let this team sign with my company, and I can provide them with good hardware support." "According

    to I understand that Ms. Shen probably has no experience in operations, so the operation and promotion can be completely handed over to our company. You can be solely responsible for investing money and receiving dividends. Later, the team will release new games, and you will have priority investment Right—"

    "Okay! No problem!" Before Lu Xiyan finished speaking, Shen Tinglan agreed.

    A hint of surprise flashed in Lu Xiyan's eyes, "Don't you need to think about it again? Or are you not afraid that I will dilute your equity in the future?"

    Now that the eye makeup is done, Shen Tinglan blinked playfully, "No need Consider it! Will Teacher Lu still send me this little money?"

    Maybe Lu Xiyan has never encountered such an easy business.

    The little girl's eyes were shining, and her eyes were full of trust in herself.

    He moved his eyes away from the pretty face of the little girl uncomfortably, coughed lightly and said, "Don't rush to agree, I haven't mentioned the equity distribution." "The game design team's