36

Chapter 36

    Chen Pianpian gritted her teeth, the smile on her face could hardly hold back.

    She managed to pull out a forced smile, and said to Shen Tinglan in an apologetic tone, "I'm sorry Tinglan, I misunderstood you."

    Then she abruptly changed the subject, "By the way, you are also here to audition for Yu Ling This role?"

    Also? So it was Yu Linger who auditioned for Chen Pianpian? A flash of surprise flashed in Shen Tinglan's heart, she thought Chen Pianpian was here to audition for the female lead!

    Chen Pianpian wanted to audition for the female lead.

    However, director Ren's dramas have very high requirements for acting skills. He has never looked at the actor's fame, but only at acting skills.

    As long as it is an actor he has used, it is like being awarded a "good acting" medal.

    So it was the first time I heard that director Ren needed a beautiful, energetic character without mentioning acting skills, so many female stars were eager to move!

    Chen Pianpian and Shen Tinglan came out of an orphanage. At first she had no background, no capital, could not sing and dance, and even her appearance was ordinary. She could only participate in a talent show, and through the golden finger given to her by the system. Grab the halo of the heroine bit by bit, change her appearance and temperament, steal her skills, and finally win the first place in the talent show and make her debut.

    But when idols actually eat youth food, Chen Pianpian is also very aware of this, so she tries to save money while accepting various variety shows and endorsements, while trying to transform into an actor.

    Originally, Chen Pianpian possessed "acting" skills, and felt that it should be easy for her to transform into an actor.

    She had already confirmed through various gossip that Director Ren was planning a TV series. With the support of the system, she was bound to win the heroine of this drama!

    After all, she has her own traffic, plus she won the "Best Newcomer Award" before, and her agent helped her accept the acting competition variety show "Acting Competition". According to her thinking, she should You can easily get the first place.

    And with such a combination of punches, her image of "good acting skills" should be deeply rooted in the hearts of the people! If she can receive the heroine in the play directed by Ren again, then she has successfully transformed, and in the future, she will be able to boast that she is a three-dimensional entertainer!

    In order to accept the heroine in Director Ren's play, she has been very cautious in accepting endorsements and variety shows recently, for fear that she will lower her personality and make Director Ren feel that she is just a trafficker and variety show star and is unwilling to use her.

    But all of this came to naught because of the sudden disappearance of the "acting" skill!

    Chen Pianpian never imagined that during the live broadcast of "Acting Competition", her "acting" skills suddenly disappeared, causing her to overturn!

    It’s okay to overturn the car on the spot. After returning home, when she was acting in front of the mirror at home, she found that her facial features in the mirror were unnatural, her expression was deliberate, and her limbs were stiff.

    This shows that her "acting" skills are indeed gone.

    Look at Shen Tinglan again, she can play the piano suddenly in "Escape Time", and suddenly can act in "Acting Competition", no need to ask, she must have stolen her skills!