38

Chapter 38

    After signing the contract, Shen Tinglan finally got the complete script.

    Although "War of Immortals and Demons" is a TV series, in her opinion, every episode is like a movie.

    The setting of this show is very similar to the "Avengers" series Shen Tinglan watched in the original world.

    Every important character in the play has its own unique skills and areas of expertise, much like the superheroes in "The Avengers".

    The difference is that the conflict in "War of Immortals and Demons" lies in the fact that the immortals and demons themselves are feuds, and both want to completely capture the land of immortals and demons.

    Every character in this play, even if it is only a supporting role for only a few minutes, has his own complete and three-dimensional personality.

    The fairy world has the position of the fairy world, and the demon world has the position of the devil world. Everyone is fighting for their own position. It is difficult for you to tell who is decent and who is villain.

    The world view of the whole drama is very grand, Shen Tinglan Hao has no doubt that Director Ren is holding "War of Immortals and Demons" as a big IP, and the previous TV dramas are used to test the water.

    Looking at it this way, if the effect is good, maybe Director Ren will follow the path of "The Avengers" and release a separate series of movies for each character.

    This can also explain why Director Ren is so strict with the small supporting roles who only appear in the play for a few minutes.

    Oh shit, if Situ Mo releases a solo movie in the future, maybe he, Bai Yueguang's ex-girlfriend, will have a chance to make a movie with him!

    It's a pity that in the original book, because Lu Xiyan didn't take over as the director of this drama, so the following plots didn't have too much description of this drama.

    Shen Tinglan didn't know whether Director Ren's path would work out in the end.

    The crew of "War of Immortals and Demons" is extremely efficient. The next day after the audition, the official Weibo officially announced the cast.

    [TV series Fairy and Demon War Official Weibo V: The sects of the fairy world gather, the demons of the demon world are awakened, and the war is about to start! Situ Mo @露西延,Su Ziyan@江燕,百里玉 � h @Si Xu... Yu Ling'er @沉萨兰 Welcome to the Immortal Demon Continent! ]

    There is a saying in the circle that "any export product must be a high-quality product".

    Director Ren has been making movies before, but this is the first time to do a TV series. Many fans are looking forward to it, and the official Weibo post has thousands of comments in less than ten minutes.

    [This is Director Ren's first TV series! ! You can tell from the introduction that it is a big production! look forward to! 】

    【! ! ! Sure enough, there is King Lu! ! Fuck! Worthy of being a director! This cast is a little luxurious! ]

    [Lu Yingdi, Jiang Yan, and Si Xu! I also heard that the theme song was sung by God Su! Where is this little bit of luxury! It is clearly a billion points of luxury! ]

    [Wait? I seem to have seen Shen Tinglan's name? Shen Tinglan appearing in this lineup is... too out of harmony, isn't it? 】

    【I saw it too, Shen Tinglan is playing Yu Linger~ I can understand it too! I heard Director Ren said that what he wants from Yu Linger is to be beautiful and smart, and her acting skills are secondary~] [