9

Chapter 9

    The notebook Lu Xiyan got was locked, and Jiang Yan thought of the password he got on the first and second floors before, and asked, "Is the previous password usable?" Shen Tinglan shook his head, "Probably not

    , The previous password was five digits, but this combination lock only has four digits."

    Lu Xiyan pondered for a few seconds, looked up and saw the bookcase above the desk, suddenly put down the candle lamp, and began to move the books down the bookcase.

    Shen Tinglan looked at his movements thoughtfully, and followed him to move the books.

    Jiang Yan didn't know what the two of them meant by moving the books suddenly, but after all, such things don't need to use their brains, so he hurried to help move them.

    He picked up the book closest to him and tried to get it down, but he couldn't move it after a few times. Upon closer inspection, the book was firmly glued to the bookcase.

    He scratched his head in doubt, and Shen Tinglan, who had just finished moving a stack of books, explained to him, "Don't take what you can't take off, just take off what you can take off."

    Jiang Yan asked subconsciously, " Why are these books still stuck on the bookcase?"

    Shen Tinglan picked up a stack of books and smiled at him mysteriously, and said, "These are the passwords!" The

    three of them acted efficiently together, and all of them were in a short time All the books that could move were taken down.

    Jiang Yan raised his head and took a few steps back, only then did he understand what Shen Tinglan meant.

    These books glued to the bookcase seem to be arranged horizontally and vertically without any order, but if you stand a little farther and look at them, you can find that they are actually arranged in the shape of 4 numbers.

    Needless to say, the 4-digit number must be the password for the laptop.

    They found the password, and Cheng Zihuan, who had found nothing, also came over, "Is there any clue in the notebook?"

    Lu Xiyan read very fast, he almost read the notebook from the beginning to the end, and handed the notebook to him. To Cheng Zihuan, "It's the diary of the counselor's sister, and the whole story tells how she tortured these innocent people."

    Cheng Zihuan sighed, "Actor Lu, you read too fast."

    Chen Pianpian and Tao Lengyue, who just wanted to come over to look at the contents of the notebook, died after hearing what Lu Xiyan said.

    The content of this notebook sounds like a horror novel, so don't read it, so as not to add material to your nightmares at night.

    Jiang Yan muttered, "The counselor's sister is too bad. What happened to her?

    " She replied casually, "I guess we will have to meet the ghost of my sister in the end!"

    As soon as the ghost Jiang Yan was mentioned, she couldn't help shivering, and goose bumps began to appear on her arms.

    Cheng Zihuan looked up in surprise when he heard the words, "Sister Tinglan, you finished watching it so quickly?"

    Shen Tinglan said casually "Yes".

    [? ? ? Just now Lu Xiyan flipped through it, and Shen Tinglan glanced at it for a few moments, so it's all over? It's outrageous! ]

    [There's no need to wash it, this obviously shows that you know the answer in advance. 】