27

Chapter 27

    In the past, almost all the resources that Chen Pianpian helped her get were free of charge like "Escape Time". After getting rid of Chen Pianpian, the several variety shows and web dramas she received were all paid normally.

    An episode of "Acting Competition" is 200,000, "Shake it, coward!" "One episode is 500,000, and "You Are My Little Sweet" pays 1 million. It's just that she only gets half of the 1 million yuan salary for the online drama, and the remaining half can only be obtained after filming.

    In addition, the company had to take a commission and pay high taxes. In the end, the money Shen Tinglan got was only a few hundred thousand.

    There is nothing wrong with living a normal life, but wanting to invest... This amount of money is not enough to fit between the teeth!

    Shen Tinglan sighed.

    It's a pity that the original book is a love cookie, and it doesn't describe stocks or the like, otherwise she can still make a little money by relying on this opportunistic trick.

    After Fang Yaoyao made such a fuss, Qin Su, who was not famous at first, was completely cold now.

    The fact that the co-star put pressure on the director to change is simply stepping on the bottom line of the directors repeatedly! It is estimated that no director is willing to use her in recent years.

    Shen Tinglan became the beneficiary. Not only did she abuse a wave of fans, she also gained another 1,500 halo points, and now has more than 7,000 halo points.

    Besides Shen Tinglan, the drama "You Are My Little Sweetie" has also become a beneficiary! The attention of a web drama that few people paid attention to increased dramatically in one night! Official Weibo gained more than 8 million followers!

    Many people are curious about how bad Fang Yaoyao's acting skills are, so they are afraid that Shen Tinglan, who is "a low point in the entertainment circle" can act better than her!

    And because Shen Tinglan mentioned on Weibo that Fang Yaoyao forced the director to change the script, Shen Tinglan's fans and many passers-by netizens protested at the bottom of the official blog. Lan, the original version of the script is still used, and it will not be changed!

    Things turned around and went back to the beginning. The crew up and down the crew did not work in vain, nor did they continue to increase their workload. This was a blessing in disguise and made everyone laugh from ear to ear!

    As for Fang Yaoyao who lifted a rock and threw it on her own foot... Right now, she is getting drunk with a few little sisters in a private room in a nightclub.

    She was cursing Shen Tinglan with her little sister when the door of the box opened suddenly, and a woman with a better figure walked in.

    The woman was against the light, and Fang Yaoyao was a little drunk, so she didn't know who it was, she screamed, "Hey, who are you! Do you know where this is, so you dare to come in here!"

    " I know, you are Fang Yaoyao." The woman walked up to her and sat down, filled the glass in front of her with wine, lifted it up and lightly touched Fang Yaoyao's glass, "I am Chen Pianpian, I will listen to Shen first. Lan, I apologize to you."

    She said, she drank the wine in her glass in one gulp.

    Chen Pianpian? Isn't this Shen Tinglan's good friend! Fang Yaoyao slammed the wine glass on the table with a sneer on her face, "What? You came to watch my jokes for Shen Tinglan?!" "That's not the case."