20

Chapter 20

    After using the elimination tactics, the guests really didn't walk the same path again, and walked smoothly to the middle of the maze.

    The further you go in, the more terrifying the atmosphere around you becomes.

    The lifelike big spiders and simulated dead bodies that can be seen everywhere, even if you know it is fake, you will still feel your scalp numb and ooze panic.

    Xie Zhuwei and Fang Xiaojia held Shen Tinglan tightly, wishing they could hang on her body!

    Turning a corner, there happened to be a simulated dead body that fell upside down in the air, and its ferocious face came face to face with the guests!

    Being pressed against their faces fiercely, Xie Zhuwei and Fang Xiaojia turned pale with fright, screamed and hid behind Shen Tinglan.

    Shen Tinglan didn't seem to be scared at all, and even reached out and twisted the hideous corpse's head.

    I don't know if the hanging time of this simulated dead body is too long, the quality is not good, and the head was easily twisted off by her.

    Seeing her actions, Yuan Xiao was a little curious, "Master Lan, why are you breaking someone's head?"

    Shen Tinglan curled her lips, and said mysteriously, "This is my trophy!"

    After thinking about it, she asked again, " Does this count as destroying props? I don’t need to lose money to the program team, right?”

    Xie Zhuwei raised her head cautiously, and was relieved after confirming that there was no such hideous head in front of her. , the program team will compensate the playground."

    Shen Tinglan was relieved, and rolled up his sleeves, "Then I'm not welcome!"

    Program team:? ? ?

    How do you feel that there is a bad premonition?

    Next, Shen Tinglan personally demonstrated what it means to be "you're welcome"!

    As she walked, she collected all the horror props around her.

    For example, spiders, spider cotton and so on, they took too many things, and soon even Yuan Xiao's hands were full.

    Shen Tinglan looked around and saw a few spider webs made of hemp rope next to her. She simply tore off the spider webs and used them as net bags to put the props she collected.

    Fang Xiaojia got goosebumps when she saw these goosebumps, "

    Master Lan , aren't you afraid?" Packed horror props, happily walking forward.

    【Look at her happy steps, if you don't know, you might think she is shopping! ]

    [I also know it's fake, but I'm still afraid of QAQ]

    [After watching Shen Tinglan's "Escape Time" before, I always felt that she would make something wrong, and I was sweating for the program team! ]

    [Me too... Let me light some wax for the program team first! ]

    The director of the program group didn't take it seriously when he saw these bullet screens.

    There is indeed skill in the maze, but skill is useless in the face of a terrifying atmosphere!

    The director also knew that Shen Tinglan and Yuan Xiao were not afraid, so he greeted the NPC playing the ghost in advance, so he didn't need to waste time on Shen Tinglan and Yuan Xiao, and put more effort into Fang Xiaojia and Xie Zhuwei!