78

Chapter 78

    Shen Tinglan watched the Weibo of "Set Sail" and was amazed at Meng Yang's team's ability to tell tales.

    Tsk tsk, I don't know who is the one who harassed others with the excuse of "playing against each other", and bought trolls and hot searches to tie others up to speculate on CP.

    Meng Yang didn't dare to take photos on the set, because it would be easy to find out that he was responsible! That's why he tricked her out by using the excuse of helping to carry the ice cream, and took some misleading photos.

    These photos were taken outside the studio, even if the real thing was revealed, he could perfectly push it to the paparazzi squatting outside the studio.

    I have to say that this guy is really scheming, if he hadn't prepared in advance, I'm afraid it would be really difficult to clear this time!

    But...Meng Yang wouldn't really naively think that he could completely bribe the crew on the set with a few ice creams and a few cups of milk tea, so that everyone would talk to him, right?

    Shen Tinglan flipped through the comments below. Not surprisingly, Meng Yang's fans and his own fans were tearing apart under the comments.

    [The hype is quick to confuse the center of the earth! Don't come to harm others again! Everyone, get #沉妹 out of the entertainment industry! #This topic is also brushed up! ]

    [Is there something wrong with Meng Yang's fans? Why don't you say that Meng Yang is pulling our master Lan to hype? No matter how you look at it, our Lord Lan is more popular than your brother who is a fool! ]

    [Laughing, our brother has never fired CP with others, unlike your hype master, I can't count the CP she fired with one hand! 】

    【? Funny! How can you cut and cut for my Lord Lan to pull and fry CP? 】

    ...

    The fans of the two parties are constantly arguing, and there are passers-by eating melons to watch the excitement.

    [Shen Tinglan: Are you polite? ]

    [Shen Tinglan: Still a female star with the surname Shen? Can you just give me your ID number? ]

    [Is this the fan circle's tearing up? I've seen it, I've seen it! These fans are so powerful! 】

    [One thing to say, there is really no need for Shen Tinglan to find Meng Yang to fry CP, right? No matter how you look at it, Shen Tinglan was at a disadvantage when these two people fired CP...]

    ...

    While watching, Deng Xin finally replied to her message.

    Deng Xin was very reliable in her work, sorted out all the news related to Meng Yang and sent it to her.

    Shen Tinglan quit Weibo and watched the news carefully.

    Just like what she thought, in the Dangai drama that Meng Yang filmed before, he was the only one who became popular, but the other male lead was almost gone.

    It stands to reason that in general Dangai dramas will have a bunch of CP fans, and the two male protagonists will also become popular together, but in this film they filmed, the performance of the two male protagonists in the later stage is very different.

    The other male lead is Tao Jun. His acting skills are slightly worse than Meng Yang's, but his appearance and temperament are more than a star and a half higher than Meng Yang's! According to Shen Tinglan, Tao Jun should be easier to get angry than Meng Yang.