47

Chapter 47

    In the days that followed, Shen Tinglan felt that she had a pretty smooth life.

    The movie "I'm Really Sick" has confirmed that she is the heroine, and it will be launched next month.

    It just so happened that Shen Tinglan's variety show and "The Continent of Immortals" could end this month, and she will concentrate on making movies from next month.

    The yogurt commercials I filmed before are also slowly rolling out. Shen Tinglan’s fans are very sticky, and she has never accepted an endorsement. Lan fans have always wanted to spend money for their idols but have no chance. Now it’s finally time for Shen Tinglanhua opportunity for money.

    The yogurt company just released new packaging with Shen Tinglan's photo on its online flagship store, and these new packaging yogurts were snapped up by Lan fans frantically.

    The staff of the yogurt company were stunned when they saw the sales data.

    After getting the data, the sales director looked at the person in charge of the online flagship store in surprise, "The purchasing power of Shen Tinglan's fans is so strong? Is this about to catch up with the second-tier stars?" The head of the online store also beamed with joy, "No way

    ! Signing her is really a bargain!"

    When Shen Tinglan was signed, he was given the price of a third-tier star, but Shen Tinglan's fans obviously have the purchasing power of second-tier star fans, isn't it a bargain!

    The sales director patted the shoulder of the head of the line in high spirits, "It's a good start this time! But we have to look at the follow-up sales."

    Lan fans bought frantically, and when they couldn't drink it themselves, they gave it to friends around them.

    The taste of this brand of yogurt is indeed good, but it has not spent money on marketing before, so the sales volume and reputation are far behind those old dairy brands that are not very delicious but very famous.

    These yogurts and friends around them felt delicious after buying them, which led to secondary or even multiple consumption, which made the sales of this yogurt gradually increase.

    The brand endorsed by her own idol sells well, and Lan Fan feels very proud of following along.

    It's just that Pianfan watched Shen Tinglan's career getting better and better, they were very upset, and secretly posted Weibo to mock Lan fans.

    [The fans of a certain company have never seen the world before, so they will be happy to endorse a little-known yogurt brand! ]

    [Understand, after all, this is the first brand that someone endorses, so it's normal for them to be happy. There are too many endorsements like our Pianbao, we are used to it hahaha! ]

    Lan Fan was naturally overwhelmed, and immediately turned back.

    But when the two sides only fought on a small scale and hadn't torn it apart on a large scale, a piece of news diverted everyone's attention.

    [Fashion official Weibo V: Dazzling and beautiful. (Picture)]

    The picture posted on the official Weibo is a slightly blurred back view.

    The owner of the back is wearing a mermaid wedding dress, standing in the church with his head bowed in prayer.

    Although the photo is blurry, it can be seen that her skin is so white that it glows, and the slim mermaid wedding dress shows her exquisite figure.