96

Chapter 96

    During this period of time, Shen Tinglan has been on various hot searches, and has accumulated hundreds of thousands of halo points. Now her halo value is approaching the 300,000 mark.

    "I'm Really Sick" is scheduled for the New Year's Eve, and the Chinese New Year will be later this year, around mid-February.

    When "I'm Really Sick" is released, she is confident that she will have enough aura points to regain all skills and buffs! Maybe he can also complete the task of 100,000 halo value by the way!

    When it started snowing in the capital, Shen Tinglan realized that the year was about to pass. Looking at the calendar, tomorrow was actually New Year's Day.

    When she first came here, she was alone, with the mentality of completing the task, and she was out of tune with this world.

    Now she has gradually integrated into the world, with brothers and sisters who work hard to protect her, parents who hold her in the palm of their hands, and a group of friends who treat her sincerely.

    From this point of view, the life here is much happier than in the original world.

    In the afternoon, Si Lu went home early with a cake.

    Shen Tinglan took the cake from the entrance, and asked curiously, "Is anyone at home having a birthday? Why are you thinking about buying a cake?"

    Si Lu hung the scarf out of the entrance, and lightly scratched her nose, "No one For my birthday, I feel that this is the first New Year’s Day after our family reunion, and it must be a bit of a ritual!" Si Xu, who was lying on the sofa watching TV, nodded in agreement

    , "Brother is right! So How about taking this opportunity to drink the wine you have treasured for many years?"

    Si Lu mercilessly exposed her, "You obviously want to drink it yourself!"

    Originally Shen Tinglan wanted to make dinner, but Jiang Ru and Si Hong were afraid of getting tired. He looked at his little princess and refused to let her into the kitchen.

    She had no choice but to obediently act as a mascot, cuddling with Si Xu on the sofa and watching a movie.

    The picture that was once expected in the original world is now fully realized in another world.

    Xu Shi's closed special training for the previous month was still a bit exhausting. Later, Tang Meng and Chen Pianpian acted like demons again, and their spirits were always in a tense state.

    At this moment, she was more relaxed than ever, and before 10 o'clock, she yawned and went back to her room to sleep.

    This sleep was extremely solid and satisfying, and when I woke up, the sun was already rising.

    She picked up her phone in a daze, only to realize that at 0 o'clock, a bunch of friends sent her messages to wish her a happy New Year.

    Among them was the message from Lu Xiyan.

    After replying to the messages one by one, she got up to pack her luggage, and took out all the New Year's Day gifts she had prepared for everyone.

    The New Year's Day gifts she prepared for her friends were relatively simple and rude, such as bags and jewelry, all girls like.

    For parents, older brothers and sisters, they are hand-carved seals.