42

Chapter 42

    Shen Tinglan was taken aback for a moment, took out his mobile phone, clicked on the map and searched, and found that the address was completely correct.

    Ruan Tian parked the car on the side of the road, frowned and called the staff of "Fashion Front" who was in charge of their filming.

    It took two calls in a row before the staff answered the phone slowly.

    "What are you doing! Why are you keeping people from sleeping in the middle of the night? Are you insane!"

    The staff member's tone was very aggressive, which made Ruan Tian angry.

    "What! I'm Shen Tinglan's assistant! What's the matter with your magazine? It's obvious that you told us to come to the studio at 5 am yesterday! You haven't woken up yet? How do you do things!" "

    Oh , Shen Tinglan, right? Last night we planned to temporarily change the theme, and forgot to notify you. Our studio is not open yet, you go back first! We will talk about it after we finish planning and redesigning." The staff explained

    perfunctorily Just hang up the phone.

    In the confined space in the car, Shen Tinglan heard the conversation between the two clearly.

    The smile on her face faded, "Let's go back first."

    Thinking that Ruan Tian got up earlier than her and came to pick her up, she felt a little apologetic, "I'm sorry, Bai made you wake up so early."

    "What are you talking about, Sister Tinglan! I still get your salary, this is what I should do! Besides, Sister Tinglan is working harder! I was busy so late yesterday, and I didn't sleep much because of this shit magazine interview. An hour!" Ruan Tian was so angry that she started the car and drove back without saying a word.

    The more she thought about it, the more angry she became, and she muttered while driving, "This "Fashion Front" is too disgusting! The theme was changed temporarily without notifying us in advance! The attitude is still so bad! Do you have any professional ethics!" Shen

    Ting Lan sat in the co-pilot with her head down looking at her phone, without speaking.

    After a while, she raised her head and said with a sneer, "Fashion Front may not have planned to use me. They asked me to do an exclusive interview and shoot a blockbuster to show me off."

    "I checked, and the boss behind "Fashion Frontline" is Yang Jinhao."

    Ruan Tian was stunned before realizing who Yang Jinhao was, "Is it Fang Yaoyao's former patron?"

    "Yes." Shen Tinglan thoughtfully Said: "I heard from Xue Qing before that Fang Yaoyao was under house arrest by Yang Jinhao, and now she is living a miserable life. From this, it can be seen that Yang Jinhao is a person who will pay every penny. If he can be so cruel to his former lover Fang Yaoyao, then he will only be more cruel to me. "

    Ruan Tian understood, "Fang Yaoyao's incident seems to have caused Yang Jinhao a lot of losses. His five-star hotel was bankrupted and closed down by competitors because no one dared to go there, and he was ridiculed by the board of directors for this One shot."

    Thinking of this, Ruan Tian became a little anxious, "It seems that Yang Jinhao clearly wants to target you? What should we do?

    " Hold your breath, prick your ears and listen.