43-44

Chapter 43

    Shen Tinglan was taken to the dressing room by the staff in a daze, while Si Xu went to finalize the revised theme.

    The cover of Si Xu's shoot this time is to advertise the high-end jewelry "Love" under the Si family.

    Originally, she wanted to show the "Inheritance" series of jewelry, but she changed her mind after seeing Shen Tinglan.

    I don't know if it's because of the high salary, but all the staff of "Fashion" are very efficient and they quickly finished Shen Tinglan's look.

    The makeup artist looked at her masterpiece and couldn't help admiring, "Miss Shen, you are too beautiful! I have been in the industry for so many years, and I think I have seen countless beauties, but this is the first time I have seen you as beautiful as you!

    " Say you have unified the aesthetics of the entire entertainment industry!"

    Shen Tinglan fell silent facing the mirror.

    Her facial features are exquisite like a perfect work of art, her skin is fair and delicate, and her whole face is impeccably beautiful.

    The slim mermaid wedding dress perfectly outlined her curvy figure.

    Pretty is really beautiful, and her figure is too good, but——

    didn't you say that she and Si Xu were on the cover of a duo? How did you put on a wedding dress for her? !

    Just as he was thinking wildly, Si Xu came in.

    Seeing Shen Tinglan in a wedding dress, Si Xu shook his head.

    Originally, when I got close to her, I felt that she had an inexplicable sense of familiarity, but now that he was dressed up like this, Si Xu finally figured out where the familiarity came from.

    Shen Tinglan looks so much like her mother!

    She has seen the wedding photos of her mother and father, and her mother is also wearing a mermaid wedding dress, with a diamond crown on her head, leaning on her father with a happy face.

    Shen Tinglan looked down at her mermaid wedding dress, then looked up at Si Xu's well-tailored suit, and couldn't help asking, "Sister, are we taking a wedding photo?"

    Si Xu came back to his senses, "Yes, the cover is to advertise the 'marry' series and the 'eternal' series of high-end jewelry under the Si family's 'love', so we will wear jewelry from these two series in all sets.

    " A row of staff behind her opened the jewelry boxes in their hands, and blinding jewels appeared in front of Shen Tinglan's eyes.

    Si Xu said to the makeup artist, "Look, match her up."

    Shen Tinglan thought she was a rich woman in the previous world, but compared with the traditional wealthy family like the Si family, she really pales in comparison.

    Judging by the appearance, the unit price of these jewels should not be less than 600,000, right?

    While lamenting how nice it is to be rich, she let the staff match and wear the jewelry of the "Love" series for her.

    Ruan Tian's eyes were straightened!

    Who doesn't know that "Love" is the top jewelry brand in China?

    In the past, the female stars of internal entertainment were all over their heads trying to grab the brand endorsement of "Love"!

    This year, the endorsement of "Love" was directly given to Si Xu. The female stars were dissatisfied, but they dared not show it.