69

Chapter 69

    The man wearing the mask is none other than Si Lv, the helm of the Si family.

    Si Lu thought that the dishes they cooked were too unpalatable, so he hid them and was embarrassed to show them to the children.

    But it doesn't matter, in order to protect the little sister's dinner, he has already bought all the children in advance, no matter how bad the dish is, the children will give praise with tears in their eyes!

    He gave Si Xu crazy winks to tell her this.

    Si Xu knew his brother well, so he also understood his hints.

    But who could tell her why Si Lv appeared here and mixed with the staff of the program?

    Shen Tinglan noticed that there was a strange man wearing a mask behind the director blinking desperately at Si Xu, and thought to himself, could this be sister Si's illegitimate fan?

    Although this man has thick eyebrows and big eyes, he still wears a mask in Da Xia Tian and dare not show his true face. He doesn't feel like a good person at all!

    Thinking of this, Shen Tinglan moved his body calmly, and used his body to block the man from looking at Si Xu.

    In the past, Sister Si always protected her, but this time it was her turn to protect Sister Si!

    The director of the program group boldly pointed to the kitchen cabinet, "I saw you put the big plate chicken in!"

    Jiang Yan Erkang denied it three times: "We are not, we don't! Don't talk nonsense!"

    In the end, several guests With his insistence, the program team could only take everyone away resentfully.

    Before leaving, the director gave the camera a sympathetic look, "They don't even struggle anymore, it shows how unconfident they are in their cooking skills!" "It's really hard to imagine how they will spend three

    days !"

    Hearing this, several guests laughed and said nothing, Si Lu was full of worries, and the audience in the live broadcast room was already unable to complain.

    Why are they not confident in their cooking skills! They are too confident to give up the mission decisively!

    After the program group left, Si Xu received Si Lu's WeChat.

    Si Lv: [! ! ! Didn't you see my wink? I paid off those kids! You can pass the mission no matter how unpalatable the food is! ]

    Si Xu: [Oh, I see. But the little girl cooks so deliciously that we have no interest in completing the task. ]

    Si Lv: [? ? ? 】

    Is the information he collected wrong? Little sister is not a kitchen killer?

    Why! It seems that I still don't know my little sister too well.

    Si Lu fell into deep self-blame.

    Originally, everyone thought that in this variety show, these noble and respectable guests would go to great lengths for the food, but they didn't expect them to be on vacation, living a happy life.

    Moreover, Qiao Xiaoxuan, who was the only one who was not harmonious, also left overnight for no reason on the first night, and the remaining four were more harmonious and friendly.