73

Chapter 73

    Chen Pianpian's contract is about to expire. Because of her poor performance recently, her personality has collapsed, and black material is flying everywhere, so the company's treatment for her has also dropped a lot.

    At first, Chen Pianpian was dissatisfied with the contract, so she kept procrastinating on not renewing it.

    But who would have thought that as her skills were taken back one by one, her reputation would get worse and worse, and her popularity would also drop dramatically. After the company re-evaluated, the contract given to her was not as good as the previous one.

    Chen Pianpian had no choice but to go to Mr. Shi.

    Although Mr. Shi is only a high-level executive, he is the brother-in-law of the company's major shareholder and has a high voice.

    He had already taken a fancy to Chen Pianpian, so he also intentionally suppressed Chen Pianpian before, hoping that she would give him a soft blow.

    Now that Chen Pianpian has obeyed him as he wished, he will naturally have some benefits for her, so he promised her not to renew her contract with the company, but to help her open a studio.

    The studio has money and resources from Mr. Shi, and Chen Pianpian contributes. The two share four or six points. After all, this is much better than the previous contract!

    After Chen Pianpian and Shen Tinglan separated, she also pondered over Shen Tinglan's last words for a long time.

    ——"Now I have brought back everything that should be brought back. We will not violate the river water. I hope you can do it yourself!"

    She said, "Take back everything that should be brought back", does it mean that she will not take away what is left of her? The next skill?

    Now she still has the three skills of lines, singing, and dancing, and the five BUFFs of appearance, figure, voice, charm, and wealth.

    If Shen Tinglan doesn't rob her of the remaining things, then she can also rely on these to turn her back!

    After all, she started out as a singing and dancing artist. As long as the two skills of singing and dancing are still there, she can still attract fans, and eventually the traffic will be realized!

    And now she has opened her own studio, and with the blessing of wealth BUFF, her studio performance will flourish!

    With this realization, Chen Pianpian's fighting spirit was rekindled, and she quickly made a plan for herself.

    After Shen Tinglan chatted with Lu Xiyan, she sent a WeChat message to Si Xu the next morning.

    Tingting Lanlan: [Sister, I figured it out...]

    Si Xu's role in "War of Immortals and Demons" has finally wrapped up, so it's rare that he doesn't have to get up early to film and sleep late.

    Now, agitated by the ringtone of WeChat, she grabbed a handful of her hair, picked up her phone and saw in a daze that it was Shen Tinglan's WeChat, and when she was about to curse, she suddenly woke up with a jerk.

    Wait, it's my little sister's message? !

    Si Xu tensed up while holding the phone!

    She unlocked the screen tremblingly, and rubbed her eyes after seeing Shen Tinglan's message.