13

Chapter 13

    After Tao Lengyue and Chen Pianpian came out of the punishment mission, they almost collapsed.

    The first thing Chen Pianpian did when she came out was to take out her mobile phone, and eagerly opened the "Supporting Role Counterattack System" app.

    The halo value is updated to 0 every day, and it is still 999,750. She can't see how much has changed for the time being.

    But the "piano" skill in the talent column in the APP is actually grayed out-she has indeed lost the skill of playing the piano.

    She gritted her teeth, although the halo value has not been updated yet, but she still feels that Shen Tinglan still stole a lot of halo value from her.

    Chen Pianpian is full of questions, but her system is just an APP, and there is no way to answer her questions.

    From the beginning to the end of the APP, there is only one line of text saying that as long as she takes away all the people who like Shen Tinglan and makes Shen Tinglan entangled in black material, she can take away Shen Tinglan's heroine halo little by little.

    Chen Pianpian walked out with a gloomy expression. The driver had already driven the nanny car to the door and waited for her.

    As soon as she got in the car, Brother Zhao, the manager who was also sitting in the back row, began to scold her, "What's the matter with you? Aren't you usually very smart? Why did you perform so poorly today? Neither of you has solved the last punishment task much." The first question, almost all the reminders at the end!"

    Chen Pianpian was already terribly annoyed by the matter of Shen Tinglan and the heroine's halo, so she said impatiently: "Who can be quiet in such a terrifying environment? problem solving?"

    "You know you're timid, but you still want to participate in this variety show?" Brother Zhao picked up his phone and tapped the screen a few times, then handed it to her angrily, "Look! Your performance in the punishment task has been made by netizens." It’s become an emoticon pack! How can there be fashion resources looking for you if this goes on like this?”

    Chen Pianpian took the mobile phone handed over by Zhao Ge, and saw the content inside and almost got a heart attack!

    Netizens took all kinds of screenshots of her being scared or being forced to make some strange movements in order to remind her, and added text to make emoticons.

    There are still many ugly photos on these emoticons, which makes the idol a heavy burden. Chen Pianpian, who cares about her appearance very much, can't accept it at all. She screamed and asked Brother Zhao, "What are you doing?! Why don't you delete all these Drop it!!"

    Brother Zhao sneered, "This is already the result of deletion!"

    If the performance of other scumbags in variety shows is made into emojis and sweeps the entire Internet, they will probably wake up laughing from their dreams.

    But Chen Pianpian is different. She has already become a first-line floret relying on the heroine's halo and snatching the original heroine's resources.

    Relying on the "acting" skills snatched from the original heroine in the previous battle, he won a gold-rich best newcomer award in one fell swoop.

    She is very popular now, as long as she maintains her personality as a "beautiful little fairy with a kind heart", her fashion resources will not be bad in the future.