3.

Mike walked to the kitchen and saw his mother cooking. "Yes mom?" Mike asked. Karen looked at her son. "You okay?" She asked. "Uh yeah." Mike answered. "Okay that's it, just making sure." Karen replied. Mike nodded and went back to his room.

He finally messaged Dustin back, "Yes I did the homework, stop freaking out." Mike texted. "AHHHHH I NEED HKFLP." Dustin responded to the text. Mike shook his head and started typing. "Clearly you do, your having a seizure over text."

"Mike stop fucking playing give me the answers." Dustin texted. "Alright jeez." Mike sent a photo of the test and put music on. He decided to actually put some work in his outfit for school. He turned the music all the way up and connected his headphones to his phone. He put the headphones on and opened his closet door.

He grabbed a white shirt with some black designs in the middle and some black pants. He got a navy blue sweater and navy blue converse. He cleaned the small amount of dirt that was on the shoe.

He put the whole outfit on the hanger and put it in his closet. His room door busted open. "Mike!" Nancy shouted. Mike took his head phones off and stopped the music. "Yeah?" Mike questioned. "I've been calling you for the past three minutes!" Nancy exclaimed.

"Sorry, what do you need?" Mike asked. "Where is my bag?" Nancy asked. "Check your car." Mike insisted. "Thanks." Nancy said running downstairs. Mike groaned and closed his door. She always left it open. He unplugged his headphones and grabbed his phone.

He sat on his bed and just went to instagram. He realized that Will was recommended to him, it didn't hurt to look at his account.

He clicked on it and viewed one. It was Will and his family goofing around and laughing. Will was singing a song and dancing and his brother was dancing with his brother and his mom was singing with Will. They were cheery and happy.

Mike has never actually seen Will have fun like this. He scrolled to he next one it was Will, Troy, James, Angela, and Riley. They were blasting the song 'flowers' by miley cyrus.

"I can love me better, then you can!" They all sang a lyric at the same time and just joked around. Of course Mike being nosy he scrolled to the next one.

Will looked younger in this one. He was drawing something but it looked like it was from another person's perspective. "Boo!" A voice shouted. Will screamed, it looked like he fell off the bed because he was on the edge.

"Jonathan!" Will yelled and chased his brother. Mike finally clicked off of the account and went to messages.

"I did a lil stalking." Mike sent to a chat with his friends in it. "What did you do." Max texted. "Might've found Wills instagram." Mike responded.

-
lucas
WHAT DID YOU FIND

dustin
TELLL

max
BBHV

Will isn't rude when
he's not at school.
he actually looks happy
instead of him holding
a grudge about something.

el
your not gonna be
friends with him tho right?

no.

dustin
Good.

-

Mike put his phone down and lied down on his bed. He honestly didn't think Will was a cheery person in general. He thought Will was just some bully who didn't care for anyone.

He stopped thinking about Will for a bit. He didn't want to continue.

-

I open the front door again and close it behind me. I put the beers on the counter and go to my room. I close the door and sit on my bed. I take out my phone and go to youtube. I go to my usual playlist and turn up the volume. I go to my closet to take an outfit out.

I care about my outfits, also because I like picking them out early so I don't have to tomorrow. I get a red and white shirt and some jeans. I get red converse then put the outfit in my closet, I keep the music on and sit back on my bed.

-

Both boys were on their beds. Bored out of their minds.

Will sighed and got out of bed, if he couldn't go to sleep he would find something to do. James was always free and Will normally hung out with James most. He called James and waited for an answer.

"Hello?" James said over the phone. "Hey, you free?" Will asked. "Yeah." James responded. "Can we hang out then, i'm kinda bored." Will asked.

-

Will and James were at the park having a screaming contest. It was fun to them, sure they got weird looks but they didn't care much. "That was loud!" James stated. Will laughed and watched James scream. "I think i'm better at this." Will laughed. James shook his head.

Max was on her skateboard and she heard screaming, she looked over to the park and saw Will and James screaming. "What the..." Max mumbled. She shook her head and went away.

-

"Kids! Dinner!" Karen yelled. "finally." Mike thought to himself. Mike got out of bed and went downstairs. He went to the table and saw his family already at their seats. He sat down and started talking with his family.

-

After he was done eating he washed his plate and went to back to his room. It was 7:27 and Mike decided to go to sleep early sense there was nothing to do. He grabbed his phone and made an alarm for 7:35. He didn't want Nancy rushing him this time so he made one.

He put his phone down and ran his hands through his hair before sitting on his bed.

He fell asleep a while later, Nancy turned his light off and closed his door.

-

Will was in his room. He didn't eat but he talked to Jonathan for a bit.

to be continued
helpppp this took a day. anywho, yes mike did stalk wills account.