27.

Third period was Mikes least favorite class, mostly because the teacher was a bitch. "Mike." Lucas tapped his back. Mike turnt around and nodded. "This is boring." Lucas whispered, Mike nodded in agreement,

Mike and Lucas whisper to each other for a bit before paying attention again.

-

After class the two came rushing out. They went to their lockers and met up with the others. They talked about how they all wanted to see Will, Mike wanted them to see him too.

"I forgot how to spell need." El mumbled, Dustin looked at her, "N e e d." Dustin spoke. "Thanks," El responded, Dustin smiled and leaned on his locker. El opened her locker and took two stickers out of it. She gave them to Dustin, "Ooh sticker." Dustin exclaimed and turned around to put them in his collection.

"Where the hell are they getting those." Max asked, Mike and Lucas shrugged. "You do know there's a sticker store right?" Mike asked, "No." El replied, Dustin was too busy putting the stickers away. "Hey has anyone noticed Wills friends haven't been to school yet?" Max asked, "Actually where are they?" El asked.

"I'm not sure. Also James owes me twenty bucks." Max muttered. "For what?" Dustin asked finally paying attention. "We bet on Mike and Will." Max mumbled. Mike looked at her. "whY!" His voice cracked causing Max to hold in a laugh. "We knew you two would end up getting together someday. Plus even when he was bullying us I could see him smile when he looked at you in the cafeteria." Max shrugged.

"We were three tables down?" Lucas muttered. "I'm gonna admit. Riley is kinda cute. But Lucas is cuter." Max smiled. "Yeah, yeah." Lucas rolled his eyes and leaned on his locker. "She's not wrong." Dustin spoke before walking away. El shrugged and walked away. Mike put his hands up and followed his friends. Lucas looked at Max and she ran away.

-

At lunch the party sat at the table with no lunch as they were only serving vegetables. "The lunch lady is evil." Dustin complaint. "Who the fuck served raw tomatoes?" Lucas asked. Max and El shrugged. Mike banged his head on the table. "I wanna see Will." Mike groaned. El pat his back, "You'll get to see him in like three hours?" Lucas guessed. "He's right." Dustin shrugged. Mike groaned louder.

"That's too long!" Mike muttered. "Why can't we skip?" Max asked. Mikes head shot up and he got out of the chair grabbing his backpack and started walking away. "Where are you going!?" El asked. "Let's go!" Mike exclaimed. They all grabbed their bags confused and followed him out.

-

Next thing you know their at the hospital. "Can we see William Byers?" Mike asked, "What's your relationship with him?" The front desk worker asked. Mike rolled his eyes, he saw this person yesterday. "Partner." Mike replied. The worker looked at him and wrote something down, "Name?" The doctor asked not looking away from the clipboard. "Michael Wheeler." Mike answered. "Age?" "Seventeen." Mike answered.

"Alright room 319." They spoke and let Mike and his friends go. "Why wasn't he put in room 69? I mean it's kinda obvious what Mike and Will do when Will goes over to his house. Surprised he was able to walk." Max mumbled, "Max!" El exclaimed. "What it's the truth!" Max replied. Mike ignored her and continued walking to the room Will was in.

They all reached the room and Mike slowly opened it. They all saw Will lying there. "Who wants to go first?" Mike asked, "You should, you've been wanting to talk to him for the longest." Lucas pushed him to the chair. Mike shrugged.

"You don't know what to say to him do you?" Max asked. "What do I ask him? What's his favorite color?" Lucas asked, "First off, he can only answer yes and no dumbass, and second, you know his favorite color." El spoke. Lucas shrugged. They all shrugged and turned to look at Mike.

"Hey my love, how you feeling?" Mike started, he got two squeezes meaning he was fine. "That's good..." His voice drained out when Max started talking. "I've never seen him treat anyone like that." Max started, Dustin looked at her, "Like what?" Dustin questioned. "He's sweet and soft with Will, when he met us he just told us to piss off." Max shrugged. "Really? He told me I looked like a honey sucking donkey but whatever." El mumbled.

"Yeah, but the way he treats Will is so cute. He cares for him, and oh he's so damn protective." Max chuckled. They all nodded, "Your right, and they've actually lasted for three months." Dustin said. "I didn't even think they would ever become friends." Lucas replied. "I kinda knew they would ever since Mike found Wills instagram." El said. "That 'no' was most definitely a lie." Max started.

They all agreed and listened to Mike again. "Did Joyce come and visit earlier?" Mike asked, he got two squeezes, "Cool, I think i'm gonna skip the whole day tomorrow and stay with you." Mike spoke. He got a single squeeze. "Why not? School is boring. And i'd rather spend the day with you." Mike complaint. He got a squeeze. "You worried about me getting detention?" Mike asked, he got a squeeze, "Grades?" Mike questioned, he got two squeezes. "Your more important then some grades Byers." Mike spoke.

Mike talked for two minutes got kissing him on the cheek and letting The others talk to him. El went first, Max was second, Lucas was third, Dustin was last.

"Hey you like dnd right?" Dustin's sled, he got two squeezes. "Cool! There's a hellfire club, maybe you can come to one of our campaigns when you wake up?" Dustin asked, he got four squeezes, Dustin looked at Mike. "It just means he's excited." Mike said. Dustin nodded and went back to talking to Will.

Mike looked at Wills arm, it was broken. He didn't get information on when his arm would get better or when he would wake up.

to be continued...
hi so uhm would anyone want to see mike make letters to will?