5.

mikes pov

My alarm rang and I turned it off. I walked to my closet and grabbed a random outfit. A mess my hair up. I grab my phone and backpack, I go downstairs and get water. "Hey Mike." Nancy says heading to the door. "Hi Nance." I respond. I followed her outside and got in the car with her.

"Where to sir Michael?" Nance asked in a horrible russian accent. "Hawkins High." I reply. She nods and starts driving. "Also how was school this week?" Nancy asked. I frowned, I obviously want gonna tell her I was being bullied.

"Good." I responded. "Just good? No fun?" Nancy questioned. "What's fun about high school?" I asked. "Well there's- yeah never mind." Nancy tried. I laugh at the response.

-

Nancy dropped Mike off at school and pulled off. Mike went in and passed a dark hallway, everyone passed it but they were too scared to go in there. He saw someone on the floor with their head in their lap and knees up to heir chest and their arms were crossed. They had a sweater over them.

He didn't mind it until looked like they were hiccuping. Mike walked over and put his bag down. "You okay?" Mike asked, They didn't answer him. Mike sighed, "Hello?" Mike started. They lifted their head up, it was Will.

"Will? Why are you crying?" Mike asked. "Why would you care? You don't even like me." Will replied. "I may not like you but I wanna make sure your okay." Mike said, Will revealed his whole face and Mike stared at him in utter shock. He had a bruise on his cheek.

"Are you okay." Mike asked, Will stared at him and Mike realized what he said. "Sorry, i'm stupid uhm what happened?" Mike questioned. "My dad." Will muttered. "Your dad did that to you?" Mike asked. "Mike oh my gosh." Will laughed a bit. "Yeah sorry. Do he do anything else to you?" Mike asked.

Will stayed quiet for a second. "I mean he locked me the trunk, but that's normal so I guess that counts as no." Will answered. "..what.? Will that's not-that's not normal. Thats far from normal." Mike replied. Will looked at him in confusion. "It's not?" Will asked. Mike shook his head.

Will hid his face in his hands, "I fucking hate my dad." Will mumbled. Mike didn't know what to do, his bully was basically just crying on the floor in a school hallway. "Um.. Oh here." Mike started and unzipped his bag. He took out peach gummies and gave them to Will.

Will looked at them and made a confused look. "Take them." Mike said and slightly smiled. Will slowly took them and put them in his bag. The bell rang, "C'mon we both have class." Mike said and helped him up and they went to class. They opened the door and everyone was surprised they saw Mike and Will together.

Will quickly went to his seat not says a thing to the teacher. Mike sat next to Max and listened to the teacher. He felt someone tap his shoulder and looked over to see Max with a puzzled look. "Your friends with Will now?" Max asked. Mike shook his head and turned to the teacher.

-

After clear Mike went to his locker and a note fell out. He picked it up and unraveled it and saw the words, 'thanks for the gummies.' Mike smiled and put the note in his pocket. He grabbed his books w put his old ones away. Everyone in the hallway was talking to their friends.

-

At lunch Will sat at a table with his friends. "No lunch?" James asked. Will shook his head and picked up his bag. He grabbed the gummies Mike gave him and opened it. He normally didn't eat gummies but he liked them sometimes. He barely listened to his friends who were talking to each other and making bc jokes that weren't even funny.

Mike sat with his friends and put his bag down. He saw all of the teens at the table staring at him. "What?" Mike asked. "What we're you doing with Will?" Lucas asked. "Nothing, we just came in at the same time." Mike answered. They all looked at each other then shrugged.