34.

The next day Mike and Will go to Miles house, they decided to spend time with Holly as she hasn't seen Will in eight months.

Mike opened the door and saw Holly with her hand on her hips with a disappointed look. When she saw Will her eyes lit up and she practically rushed over to hug him. Will smiled and picked her up to hug her.

Mike chuckled an closed the door. "Bowlers! I missed you!" Holly yells holding onto Will for dear life as if she would never see him again. "I missed you too Hols!" Will exclaimed and ruffled her hair up.

"Hi bunny!" Holly waved to Mike, "Hey Honey buns." Mike replied and locked the front door, they all went upstairs because Holly dragged them to her room to play.

They sat down on the floor and watched Holly take out a tea set and some mustaches. She ran over and put the stuff down and immediately put the mustaches on all three of them. Will giggled and Mike widened his eyes.

"Would you like some tea Mr. Byers?" Holly asked in a good British accent. "Of course Lady Holly." Will replied in the same accent as her. Holly poured the imaginary tea into his cup and turned to Mike, "What about you, Mr. Byers ll?" Holly asked. Will giggled and Mikes cheeks went red at the name.

"Uh sure!" Mike spoke. Holly poured the fake tea in his cup and put some in hers. They all pretended to drink it. "Pinkies up!" Holly exclaimed, their pinkies went up.

-

They spent some time playing pretend in her room. They decided to take her to get ice cream. "Can I get.. Chocolate with chocolate chips?" Holly asked Steve, she had to get on her tippy toes so Steve could see her.

"Yeah, mom, dad? What about you?" Steve joked. Mike rolled his eyes and shook his head, Will just said he didn't want ice cream. Steve gave Holly her ice cream and thanked him. They sat down in a booth and Holly started talking to them,

"So, Bowlers. Are you and bunny dating?" Holly asked while the eating some of the ice cream on the spoon. "Yeah, we are." Will answered, Mike had to fight the urge to not comment on the nickname Holly gave Will.

"Cool, so your both my dads now. No argue about it." Holly spoke. Wills eyes widened and Mike shrugged. "He gave me five chocolate chips." Holly mumbled, she glared at Steve who was currently cleaning the ice cream scooper.

"I'll go get you some more." Mike spoke and got up and went to the counter to get more chocolate chips. Mike came back with a cup of them and gave them to Holly. "Thanks, Bunny." Holly started. Mike nodded and sat back down and watched her sprinkle them on her ice cream.

-

After Holly finished her ice cream they went to the clothing store to get her outfits to match with them. She picked up a blue long sleeve shirt and yellow pants. "How's this?" Holly asked, "It's perfect, do you want another outfit?" Will asked, Mike basically fought with Will because he didn't want Will to pay.

Holly nodded. She knew her size as she spent time in clothing stores with Nancy sometimes. She got a long sleeve shirt with flower designs on it and a pink overall. They let her try it on and she wanted to take a picture.

...

byersexual:                               5 mins ago

Liked by littlemissIhaveagun, wheelersexual and 725 others

byersexual: mike wheeler could never. @wheelersexual @holli.wheeler

comments:
littlemissIhaveagun: she slays.
madmax: WHY DIDNT YOU INVITE ME I LOVE HOLLY.
betisou: the posee! she's so cute
karenwheeler: A fair follicle is off but, she's so cute!!!😛🥰🥰😘😘😊
^ wheelersexual: mom please stop.
bessiexi: we stan holly. she is our queen.
chickenoverkaren: i want chicken.

...

They went back to Mikes house and decided to watch a movie with her. She picked monster house, she thought it was a kid friendly movie but apparently not.

She screamed when the cops got eaten. "Poor stupid officer." Holly mumbled. Will chuckled and continued watching the movie. Mike was scared out of his mind.

"Why does it do that!" Mike yelled at the tv. "Mike it's a house." Will responded. Mike screamed a few seconds later. Will and Holly laughed, Mike was also jealous Holly got to sit in Wills lap.

Mike wasn't so jealous because Will let him rest his head on his shoulder.

-

After the movie they turned on a Disney movie so Holly want so scared. She had just watched a house eat people. (btw holly is seven. slay. okay back to the story now) Holly sang the songs that came on throughout the whole movie.

She had watched the movie about five times already, yet she never got tired of it. Moana was the movie she loved. She only talked about the chicken and pig though.

"The chicken is cute but it's dumb." Holly started. "What would happen if it wasn't dumb?" Holly asked. "Uhm, i'm actually not sure." both Mike and Will responded. Holly shrugged and continued to sing the song that was playing on the tv.

-

Nancy came home and closed the front door. She heard noises coming from the basement and assumed Mike and his friends were down there. She took her shoes off and put her keys away. She went downstairs and saw Mike, Holly, and Will sleeping next to each other on the couch. She smiled and fully went downstairs to get a blanket.

She opened the closet and grabbed a patterned blanket and closed the closet door and walked over to the three, Holy was on Wills lap and her head rested on his chest, Mikes head was on Wills shoulder and an arm was around him. Wills head was slightly leaned on top of Mikes and he had one arm around Holly so she didn't fall.

Nancy put the blanket over them and turned off the tv. She went back upstairs and went to her room.

to be continued...
HELP MY EYES HIRT NOW