10.

Is your hand okay? Can you walk?" Mike asked. "Mike I cut my hand, not my leg." Will responded. "Can you see? Are you dying?" Mike continued. "Mike shut up." Will replied and giggled. "Sorry, just worried." Mike apologized. "It's fine, I'll never do it again." Will reassured. "You better not." Mike responded

They both walked into the school and Will got some stares, he didn't really care because he was talking with his friend. They walked to each other's locker and got their books. The party came and saw Will and Mike hugging. "Okay what the fuck." El muttered. They walked over as Mike and Will were talking. "Mike you blind or something." Max asked. "No?" Mike replied. "Then what is Will doing here?" Lucas asked.

"He goes to this school..?" Mike says. Will couldn't help but laugh. "Mike your stupid." Will muttered. "Hey! disrespectful." Mike pouted. "Okay what is going on?" El asked. "You wanna tell them?" Mike asked. "Oh my gosh are you guys fucking on a daily basis?" Lucas asked. "Yes Lucas, yes we are." Mike said blankly. Will punched the bridge of his nose.

"Sure." Will replied. "We're friends." Mike said. "For how long?" El asked. "Uh two months?" Mike said. "Did you hear? Will tried to kill himself yesterday. It's pathetic." A girl walking past said. Will froze and his expression changed to a 'that hurt' expression. Apparently the rest heard and death glared at the girl that had said it.

Even though none of them liked Will they were actually gonna start swinging. Mike pulled Will to his side and went to the dark hallway. "You okay?" Mike asked. Will didn't answer, "They're just assholes okay?" Mike tried. "No they're right. I'm pathetic." Will muttered. "No your not Will. Your an amazing person." Mike comforted. Will just listened and stayed quiet. They heard a loud scream and looked over.

The girl was knocked on the floor and she had a bloody nose. "Max!" El yelled. "What?" Max asked. "Kick her." a kid yelled. Max just walked away. "She didn't have to hit her that hard." Dustin muttered. "I did!" Max yelled.

Will laughed a bit. "Is she always aggressive?" Will asked. Mike nodded. Mike hugged Will before they both went to class. The teachers get in on gossip so they knew about Wills attempt. They let Will go to sleep because he was already tired.

-

Will was sleeping, Mike was working. Wills head was on Mikes lap and Mike was playing with his hair as he was writing things down. The teacher didn't mind because Mike was still working.

Will woke up eventually and all he saw was the inside of a desk. He didn't really move because of Mike playing with his hair but he didn't really care. He just lied there and listened to the teachers words until they started to turn into gibberish.

-

When class was over Mike stayed in the classroom and did extra work, Will was asleep again so he didn't leave. When Mike closed his notebook he lost Will who was peacefully sleeping on his lap. He smiled and put his stuff away. He gently shook Will. Will woke up and stared at Mike. "Good afternoon." Mike said. Will giggled and sat up. He grabbed his phone and looked at the 18 notifications on his phone.

(A/N: i think someone is trying to break in-)

"Mike really?" Will said and showed him his phone, Mike blew his phone up with text while he was sleeping.

"Whatt?" Mike replied, Will shook his head and grabbed his backpack. "I'm gonna go to my locker, see you later wheeler." Will said and left the room. Mike chuckled and left the room.

"Okay I know I was a hater and stuff, but now I actually ship this." Max said. "Ship what?" Mike asked. "You and Byers." Max responded. "No, we're just friends." Mike said. "Mike you do realize whenever someone says that they end up dating the other person right?" Max asked.

"Exactly, I used to say that about Max but now we're dating." Lucas added. "Just putting it out there. i'm asexual." El said. "Where the fuck are you coming from?" Mike asked. "The womb." Will said. "Oh my gosh." Mike put his face in his hands. Will laughed and closed his locker.

"You guys pop up out of the most random places." Mike said. "That's us." Dustin said. "I'm so done here." Mike muttered. "You're not getting rid of us wheeler." Will said. Mike sarcastically groaned and Will threw a grape at him. "Hey!" Mike exclaimed. Will ran away, Mike chased his and threw the grape back.

"So it's obvious they're gonna get together. So we need to act surprised when they do." Max said. "You guys switch up so fast." Dustin replied. "I know. I guess a friend of Mikes is a friend of mine even though he bullied us for three years straight but that's besides there point." El said. They heard two voices practically screaming music lyrics outside.

They went to see what it was. "HAVE YOU HAD A MUFFIN TODAY?" Mike sang. "I WANNA DIE DIE DIE." Will started. "Too soon!" Mike yelled. Will put his hands up. "I can feel it in my right toenail, they are gonna end up dating." Max muttered. "Max that's gross." Dustin responded. "It's not." Max said. Lucas and eel shrugged and walked away.

-

After school Will went to Mikes house because Lonnie came home early. "Will!" Holly cheered. "Hi Holly!" Will exclaimed. Holly hugged him and looked at his hand, she frowned. "What happened to your arm and hand?" She asked, "I had to get stitches." Will answered, Holly tilted her head with a puzzled look on her face.

"Why?" Holly questioned. "A raccoon scratched me." Will lied. "Alright Hols, that's enough questions." Mike said and pushed her back to the tv. "Thanks." Will said. "It's no problem." Mike replied. They went to Mikes room. "Hey is that my hoodie?" Mike asked. Will stayed quiet. "Will!" Mike exclaimed. "You left your locker opened, that's not on me!" Will responded. Mike shook his head. "And i'm keeping it, so deal with it." Will muttered. "Fine." Mike said sarcastically. Will laughed at the way he said it.

Will head his phone start ringing and he looked at the screen. He declined the call knowing it was Lonnie. He put his phone on Mikes side table and ignored it when he and Mike started to talk to each other.

-

About an hour later they were still talking to each other, Wills head was on Mikes lap and Mike didn't really mind it.

to be continued...
i'm gonna go cry now it's so cold
also happy dear birthday younger byers.