15.

It was Monday and Will had went home on Sunday. When Mike walked into the school he saw Will talking to James. They were near Mikes locker so he just went to his locker.

Will didn't notice him and continued talking to James. "And I like him but it's confusing because it's like he's friend zoning me in the nicest ways." Will said to James. Mike couldn't help but overhear.

"Listen, I think he likes you. Plus it's pretty obvious. What does he do that makes you feel like he's 'friend zoning' you?" James asked. "He treats me like my brother does." Will replied. "Does your brother love you?" James asked. Will nodded. "Then it probably means he likes you. Is he affectionate?" James asked.

"I mean he likes messing up my hair and stuff? Does that count?" Will asked. James shrugged. "Do you really like him?" James asked. "I can write a ten page essay on how much I like him." Will stated. "I really think you should tell him how you feel-" James got cut off.

"I will never do that. He's straight and probably thinks of me as a friend." Will hurried. Mike stopped listening and went to Max.

"Maxine!" Mike exclaimed. "What!" Max exclaimed turning from her locker. "Will likes someone." Mike said. "No shit. It's you." Max responded. "No it isn't. He said the person he likes treats him like a friend and I don't think I do." Mike said. "Mike I don't know what to say to your clueless ass." Max said.

Mike shook his head and walked back to the front of the school. He decided to walk up to Will to see if his mood changed. Mike went over to Will and hugged him from behind. Will was shocked for a second.

"Hey byers." Mike said. Wills expression changed into a flustered one. He smiled and responded to Mike, "Hey Mike!" Will exclaimed and turned around to hug him. Will put his arms around Mikes neck.

James decided to take his phone out and pretended he was doing something but he took a picture of the two and sent it to Will. His phone buzzed but he didn't hear it. "I'm gonna gonna go to class, see you there." Mike said and pecked his cheek then walked to first period. Will turned around and saw James smirking.

"What?" Will asked. "He hugged you from behind, kissed you on the cheek, and left his hand on your waist for a second. He most definitely likes you." James said. James pointed to Wills pocket and Will took his phone out.

He saw the picture of Mike hugging him with an adorable smile. Max walked up, "James, a word?" Max asked. "Sure." James said.

Will shrugged and went to class. He saw Mike on his phone. He slightly smiled and sat in his chair.

-

"So it's pretty obvious they both like each other. How do we get them together?" Max asked. "Let's see how long it takes them to notice they both like each other." James suggested. "Wait that's actually good." Max replied. "I bet it's gonna take them about three weeks." James said. Max nodded.

They both went to their classes. They had another project. The teacher gave everyone the same partners from last time since they all got along well.

-

Everyone left class and went to their lockers talking about things they should do for the project. The teacher was being generous when he gave them projects. It was a simple project. They just had to make a board of things they disliked.

Mike tapped Wills shoulder, Will turned around, "My house for the project?" Mike asked. "Yeah." Will answered. Mike nodded and ruffled his hair before he walked away. Will slightly smiled, he still didn't know if he was being friend zoned or not. He shrugged to himself and went to his locker and put his books away and got some new ones.

He was able to organize his locker on Friday. It was plain but at least he could get hood books without struggling for a whole five minutes. He closed his locker and leaned on it. He had nine minutes before he had to go to class.

He went on his phone and went to messages. It was from Mike. 'you good?' We're the words Will saw.

He smiled and responded. 'no<3' Was Wills response. Mike looked at Will and put his phone in his pocket. Will didn't notice Mike looking at him. Mike went over and hugged Will from behind. Will gasped then realized it was Mike. "Feel better!" Mike exclaimed and tickled him.

Will laughed and tried to get out of his grip but he really never could. When Mike finally stopped he looked at Will, "You feel better now?" Mike asked. "I think." Will responded. "Ehh I don't think so. I think you still need to be cheered up." Mike said. "Michael. Don't you even think about it." Will replied.

Mike laughed and started tickling him again. "Stop it!" Will laughed. "Nope!" Mike responded.

-

"We need a board right?" Will asked. "Yeah." Mike said. "I think we still have some paint at my house." Mike added. "I can get more brushes. I just have to go to my house." Will said. "Okay, so we just need to go to the store, your house then mines?" Mike asked. Will nodded.

They got the board and they were gonna go to Will house. Will didn't know Lonnie was home early. He opened the door and closed it after. Mike heard a bit of yelling then it went quiet. He decided not to worry because he figured Will probably hit his foot on something.

Will came back with brushes in his hands. He had a face Mike couldn't quite describe. "You okay?" Mike asked. Will looked up at him and nodded.

-

They were working on the project in silence. It had been about two or three hours because it took them an hour to think about things they don't like, had to let the paint dry, and had to let the second coat of paint dry. Mike looked at Will and noticed a small red mark on his face.

"Will?" Mike started. "Yeah?" Will asked. "What's this?" Mike questioned. "What's what?" Will asked. "There's a mark on your face." Mike said.

to be continued...
hi. i neeed to sm someone for an idea rn- also saw a bug on my bed. gonna cry now<3